Homepage layout changed (no more full screen)

• Posted in : Efor
  • stenoacc
    Participant

I don’t know how but this morning I’ve found website with layout changed from full width to fixed width (really narrow).

Could you please help me?

serkan

Hi,
    I tried to login your password but it says wrong. You can edit your homepage and on the right hand side, change the layout and try it again?
    Thanks

stenoacc
    Participant

Hi Serkan,
    thanks for your answer. Now you can login (my fault).

I’ve already tried to edit the page layout on the right hand side.
    Nothing changed.

Thanks again

serkan

Hi,
    I done it for you.
    Thanks

stenoacc
    Participant

Hi Serkan ,
    thanks for support but homepage banner was totally wide and upper than now (closer to the menu).
    Can you fix that area like the original demo: https://themes.pixelwars.org/efor/demo-03/

Thanks again for support

serkan

Hi,
    You can appearance > customize > pages > page style > general > layout > body layout > boxed and save it.
    Thanks

cherylh
    Participant

Hi,

I have no idea where to open a post with a new query – can anyone help?

serkan

Hi @cherylh
    Could you please give me more details about your request, please?
    Thanks

chwebmedia
    Participant

Hi I am having the same issue with the homepage. It just changed to a fixed width and all of my content is missing (Other pages work fine).

Can someone help?

Kams
    Participant

Hi, i have exactly the same issue… i’ve spent my entire day searching why suddenly my homepage is “blank”, a few elements, titles are white and absolutely no animation.

Kams
    Participant

Hi @serkan, can we get some help here please ??

serkan

Hi @kams
    I tried to login your website, but there was an issue and I could not login into admin panel.
    Can you try to use this custom css code, please?

.elementor-invisible { visibility: visible; }

Thanks

chwebmedia
    Participant

Hi @serkan, can I get some help fixing this issue?

chwebmedia
    Participant

Hi @serkan, I see the plugin for Elementor is having an issue. Any idea on how to fix this?

The Elementor Website Builder has it all: drag and drop page builder, pixel perfect design, mobile responsive editing, and more. Get started now!

Version 3.7.7 | By Elementor.com | View details
    This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 738 of the file /home3/beawaken/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/base.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Elementor\Core\Files\CSS\Base::get_style_control_value() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home3/beawaken/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/base.php on line 682 and defined in /home3/beawaken/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/base.php:738 Stack trace: #0 /home3/beawaken/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/base.php(682): Elementor\Core\Files\CSS\Base->get_style_control_value(NULL, Array) #1 [internal function]: Elementor\Core\Files\CSS\Base->Elementor\Core\Files\CSS\{closure}(NULL) #2 /home3/beawaken/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/base.php(448): call_user_func(Object(Closure), NULL) #3 /home3/beawaken/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/base.php(347): Elementor\Core\Files\CSS\Base->parse_property_placeholder(NULL, Array, Array, Object(Closure), ‘SIZE’, ‘close_button_bo…’) #4 [internal function]: Elementor\Core\Files\CSS\Base->Elementor\Core\File

serkan

Hi @chwebmedia
    Jetpopup plugin is causing the issue. We reported the issue to the plugin author and waiting an update by the plugin author. Also, you can report the issue as well. Temporarily, you can deactivate the jet popup plugin.
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register