How do I import a demo page with content?

• Posted in : Efor
    Participant

Hello! I imported my purchased Efor theme to my Elementor builder and there is now a completely empty page just with my name. Since I am a complete beginner, I would apprectiate to be able to import the whole demo page with the sample content it contains so it would be much easier for me to learn how to work with it and understand it.
    Is it possible? I saw some tutorial, but it was meant that I chose from free templates in a template library. But there is no Efor in the Elementor template library.
    Thank you so much in advance for your help!
    Edita

Hi,
    Could you please provide me your wp-admin details via our private content box below?
    And also, could you please tell me which demo content you want to add.
    There is documentation in the theme folder. You can run the one-click demo import plugin once and have the same demo content. But you should activate the plugins before run the demo import plugin.
    Thanks

Participant

Hi Serkan,
    Thank you for your reply. I am sending my wp details in the private content. I already have the plugin, I see, but I have no idea how to make it work.
    I would like to have the demo version 03 (Debra Wilson) – is such information enough or should I be more specific? Can you upload the whole 03 demo website? I don’t offer any online courses yet, so I don’t need that part, and the whole demo page is really complex, but I will be rather deleting parts I don’t need than dealing with creating new parts. Thank you and I am sorry, I am a complete beginner.
    Thank you,
    Edita

Hi, You just gave me the password and website URL but I don^t have the username information.

Participant

Hi,
    I forgot, I am sorry!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register