How to add Youtube Channel link to menu bar?

• Posted in : Efor
  • mbuscemi
    Participant

How do I add my YouTube Channel link to the menu bar? I already have it linked on the top right hand corner but I also would like to create a menu tab after contact me page that once clicked takes you directly to my YouTube channel.

serkan

Hi,
    At the top of the Menus screen, next to ‘Select a menu to edit’, choose the menu you want to add a custom link to from the drop-down list, then click ‘Select’.
    Click on the ‘Custom Links’ heading from the menu options which appear below.
    Type or paste the URL into the URL text field.
    Add ‘Link Text’ – this is the word or words which will appear as your custom menu link, when your readers navigate and look at your website’s menu.
    Click on the ‘Add to Menu’ button, and your new custom link will be added to the bottom of your selected menu in the Menu Structure module to the right of the Menu screen.
    If you want your new custom menu link to be in a different position within your menu, click on it and drag it up to your desired position.
    Remember, as with all links in the WordPress menu, your new custom link can be a main or sub-menu link too. Just drag it to the position required

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register