How to remove circle crop on homepage featured image?

• Posted in : Impose
  • GloriaStella
    Participant

How can I get the featured image on the homepage to be a rectangle with the same height/width as what is shown on the single blog posts instead of a circle cropped image?

serkan

Hi,
    You can try to use this custom css code;

.intro .profile-image img { border-radius: 0 !important; }

Thanks

GloriaStella
    Participant

Thanks! I tried that and it did remove the circle crop, but the image did not expand to full width like the single blog posts. Also, when I did that, I seemed to lose the link images that were originally below the profile image and animated text.

serkan

Hi,
    I am sorry but I can not reach your website. Could you please contact your hosting company for check the issue? Then keep me updated. I want to check your website.
    Thanks

GloriaStella
    Participant

Hi! My website is http://www.gloriastella.com. I’d like the image to be a full-size header and if it’s possible to make it a slider, that’s even better, but not necessary.

Also, how do I change the text on the home page before the latest posts? Currently it says “Latest from the Blog” but I’d like it to say “Latest Posts”

Thanks!

GloriaStella
    Participant

I switched the featured image issue to another page – it’s at http://www.gloriastella.com/home2

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this topic to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks for your patience.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, can you please provide your wp-admin details via the private content box below?

Thanks.

GloriaStella
    Participant

Thank you – I sent the log-in credentials in a private message.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, I have just tried to log-in with the credentials you provided but I can’t access settings from wp dashboard, you need to change the role to administrator of that account.

Cheers.

GloriaStella
    Participant

I changed the role to “administrator” so you should be able to access anything you need to now. Thanks!

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, I have just removed the featured image of that page and added a regular image to the content editor now it looks full width.

Cheers.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register