Hyperlinks Style Not Consistent

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • ryanbraun
    Participant

Hi,

So I noticed on my site that links aren’t showing up properly – sometimes they are underlined (as I would like), and then other times there is no underline 🤷🏻‍♂️ Can this be fixed? Thank you in advance.

serkan

Hi, The links in the paragraph are underlined and the links listed as articles are set without subtitles. Which part do you want to intervene?
    Thanks

ryanbraun
    Participant

Hi serkan,

I would please like to make it so that all links always show the underline. Thanks so much.

serkan

Hi,
    You can use this custom css code;

.post .entry-content p a, .post .entry-content li a { text-decoration: underline; }

Thanks

ryanbraun
    Participant

Amazing, thank you so much!

ryanbraun
    Participant

Ok on second thought, I am noticing that code has now added an underline to all links across the site, including the menu and sidebar widgets etc which is not desirable. Is it possible to have the underlined links be for only posts and pages? Thank you.

serkan

Hi,
    I just updated the custom css code above.
    Thanks

ryanbraun
    Participant

Hi Serkan,

Thanks so much for the updated code. Just one last thing, I am noticing the underline styling is still also the “read more” button on blog post on the home page – any way to remove that line (only showed up after the css addition.) Thank you.

serkan

Hi,
    Can you try to add this custom css code, please?

.more-link {
    text-decoration: none !important; }

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register