icons and buttons not displaying

• Posted in : ikonik
  • caa11190
    Participant

Hi there —

All the icons aren’t displaying on my live site, but are in the back-end. Also, I have a button that is doing the same thing. I don’t know if maybe I messed something up. Please help!

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please deactivate your third party plugin, clear your cache and try it again?
    If you still have the issue, provide me your wp admin details via our private content box, below.
    Thanks

caa11190
    Participant

I must be doing something wrong. I believe I deactivated the third-party plugin, but I don’t think I cleared the correct cache…? Inputting my details. Thanks for the help!

serkan

Hi,
    It says “Unknown email address. Check again or try your username.”
    Could you provide me the related information, please?
    Thanks

caa11190
    Participant

Hi again, sorry about that! Something was up on my end I didn’t know about.

serkan

Hi,
    I just went to dashboard > elementor > settings > advanced > activated Font Awesome 4 Support and saved it.
    Thanks

caa11190
    Participant

Perfect!!! That fixed the icons, for sure. But the button that’s on my “Resume” tab still isn’t working. Any advice?

serkan

Hi,
    I just added a test button in your resume page and it is working well.
    You can customize it.
    Thanks

caa11190
    Participant

It appears my icons are broken again. Not appearing at all.

Font Awesome 4 Support is already activated from the last time, so I’m unsure what else to try.

(2) Also, anything I try to animate (text, images) on any page other than the homepage just doesn’t work at all. In fact, even attempting to animate something makes it disappear entirely.

(3) Also — and most importantly — my secondary pages aren’t loading at all when I’m not logged into WordPress. You navigate to my URL, and only the homepage works. Everything else just tries and fails to load.

This is really frustrating. I feel like I’ve had a ton of issues with this theme.

serkan

2) Hi, on the homepage, sub page’s content is fetched via Ajax, so any element which requires extra JavaScript (example: pop-up) to work won’t work on your homepage, sorry but there is nothing we can do about it because of the limitation of the Ajax fetched page nature.
    You better wait for the next update where you can disable ajax for specific home menu links, we plan to release the update in a week.
    1-3) I see CORS related errors on the console indicating some resources are being fetched from a different domain. It seems to be related to that your staging environment has a different domain name than your original.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register