Ikonik translator doesn't work

• Posted in : ikonik
  • rusott
    Participant

Hi, i receive the next message when i try to translate to spanish whit Loco plugin:

Error: Translation set not known in ikonik

serkan

Hi,
    You can translate any of text in the theme with creating a new language by clicking on “Ikonik” theme under Loco plugin. Translation works when you create same language for your locale: WP Admin > Settings > Site Language.
    Site Language: “English (United States)” — AND — Loco > Ikonik> “English (United States)”
    Site Language: “Spanish (Spain)” — AND — Loco > Ikonik> “Spanish (Spain)”

rusott
    Participant

I do it, but doesn’t seams to work

rusott
    Participant

Somebody?

Lobo setup: ikonik

New language Edit template
    Language Translation progress Pending File info Last modified Folder
    Español de Chile
    Edit | View | Info | Copy | Delete

0% 186 es_CL.po Noviembre 24, 2019 10:15 pm Author
    Additional files found

This bundle isn’t fully configured, so we don’t know what the following files are for. Click the setup tab to complete the bundle configuration.

Wordpress General Setup:

Idioma del sitio(Site Language): Español de Chile

serkan

Hi,
    You can go to loco translate plugin > then choose pixelwars core > then translate the words one by one.

The files under “Additional files found” are helper for built-in plugin installation functionality. You can translate any of text in the theme with creating a new language by clicking on “ikonik” theme under Loco plugin. Translation works when you create same language for your locale: WP Admin > Settings > Site Language. Thanks

Site Language: “English (United States)” — AND — Loco > ikonik> “English (United States)”

Site Language: “Spanish (Spain)” — AND — Loco > ikonik> “Spanish (Spain)”

rusott
    Participant

Ok, I get it, is not automatic… Ok, I do it whit some words, but for example… I found the word Portfolio y translate to “Obras” bou nothing happens, Im trying right now to translate the words in the main menu in the firs place without success

serkan

Hi,
    Please go to appearance > widgets > homepage menu > change the titles for the menu items.
    Thanks

rusott
    Participant

There is it!

serkan

Hi,
    I hope, it is working well.
    Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register