Images going to div instead of img and how do I remove the lower social icons?

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • toquesandboots
    Participant

I am having two issues.

I installed a plugin that puts a ‘pin it’ logo on each of my blog post imagines. However it looks like the files are turning into ‘div’ instead of ‘img’ (sorry if I’m wrong on this I don’t really know code hence the use of easy-peasy wordpress!). It’s causing the plugin to not recognize any of the photos so it can’t apply the ‘pin it’ button to the images. I am thinking it’s because of some sort of lightbox?

Second issue, on the bottom of my page I have installed the easy social media share icons that I want to use but it appears there is another string of share icons that are black. I have no other plugins I feel like this would be coming from. Is that from the theme? And if so how do I remove them so I can just use easy social share.

here is one of my blog posts so you can see what I mean:
    http://www.toquesandboots.com/2017/03/21/5-must-see-lakes-in-banff-national-park/

Thanks!

serkan

Hi,
    I recommend you to contact to pin it plugin’s author about this issue so they can have a solution for you.
    Please go to appearance > customize > single post > share links choose no and save it.
    Thanks

toquesandboots
    Participant

I’ve tried multiple plugin’s and none of them work because the photos are going from IMG to DIV. It looks like it’s due to the shadowbox potentially.

Thank you for the share links, turned those off!

serkan

Thanks for the feedback.

toquesandboots
    Participant

But is there anyway to fix my images? Why would the shadowbox be converting them into div?

toquesandboots
    Participant

I should be more specific probably. They are still images in the code but the shadowbox isn’t allowing them to be indexed for wordpress as an image because of the div tag which is making ANY plugin that has to find the image tag not to be found.

serkan

Okay, I will forward this topic to our developer.
    Thanks for your patience.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi, set “Link To = None” from display settings for your images to see img result. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register