Installation issues with demo import

• Posted in : Episody
  • ceoglm
    Participant

I am having serious issues with installing this theme no matter if I use the import demo data option or the WordPress Importer option as detailed in the theme documentation.

ceoglm
    Participant

When using the import demo data method it comes back with a message that states:

Import Failed

Whoops, there was a problem importing your content.

Error: error (0)

serkan

Hi,
    Just be sure that you increased the upload limit at least to 128mb. If you still have the issue, you need to contact your hosting provider about increasing the allocated memory size for your site.
    Thanks

ceoglm
    Participant

We are currently at 128mb.

serkan

Hi, Please note that increasing the hosting limits doesn’t guarantee you will get those resources all the time, you may get lower resources allocated for your site depending on the traffic on shared hosts.
    Please provide me your wp-admin details via our private content box below.
    Thanks

MBGS
    Participant

Hi,

When I upload demo 01 with the importer plugin, it confirms the import is complete but that there are some things that haven’t imported. Specifically “google-podcasts” “headphones” “video” “google-podcasts.svg” and “headphones.svg”.

As they are all listed as “media” I’m presuming they’re stock images or icons which I can replace with others, and which aren’t essential or required to run my site and won’t affect the functioning of my site?

If they are essential, any advice on how to get them imported? Thank you.

serkan

Hi,
    They won’t affect the functioning of your site cuz you will also replace them with the new ones.
    Have a nice day.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register