Instructor Profile Page Navigation Bar

• Posted in : Efor
  • metemeng
    Participant

Hello,
    The instructor profile page navigation bar is shown as transperant like homepage.
    As the page is white, It must be other version of the header.

https://coachlike-leadership.com/profile/filizarslannizam/?view=instructor

serkan

Hi,
    When you open the instructor profile page, there will be a header style box on the right side. Can you change it from transparent to a different setting?
    Thanks

metemeng
    Participant

As you can see, there is no “edit page” section. so I cannot find the page that I can edit header option. Other pages are fine. I can do it.

But I cannot find this profile pages editing section.

Your demo has the same error as well.

If you like I can give you my admin credentials to login.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, I see the issue, it looks like the tutor instruction profile page is inheriting the page styles from the blog page, we will report this issue to the plugin developer and wait if they will fix it with an update. As a temporary solution, you can disable the transparent header for the blog page which will also effect for tutor profile page.

Thanks for the feedback!

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, I am in touch with the plugin support and awaiting a fix, but it might take some time, till then if you wish to enable the transparent header for your blog page, you can use this custom CSS code to fix the instructor page header styling issue;

.is-header-transparent.is-header-small:not(.is-menu-toggled-on) body.blog.theme-efor.tutor-lms .site-header:not(.clone)
    {
        color: #000 !important; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd;
    }

Have a nice day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register