Issues with photos on Stefan Hughes template

• Posted in : Efor
  • KathyWard
    Participant

Hi support team

I am having difficulties with the Stefan Hughes template as the following photos seem to have a very dark overlay on them so the photos appear indistinct and gloomy. The photos are:

main photo at the top,
    specialities section,
    get instant access to free self development course,
    the picture behind upcoming events,
    numbers don’t lie, and
    get connected

Is there any way to change this as it does not suit my mindfulness site?

I also do not seem to find out how to change the background color (currently black) behind specialized in many areas box, is this possible?

Finally, on the demo you very kindly uploaded for me, the pictures in the courses section are all different sizes, whilst on the Stefan Hughes preview demo they are all lovely little box shapes of the same size. I have tried to edit them but they stay the same size. How do I do this?

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards

Kathy

KathyWard
    Participant

Hi Support Team

I have managed to figure out how to change the opacity of the listed photos, so its just the question on getting the courses photos nice little squares that I need help with.

Many thanks

Kathy

serkan

Hi Kathy,
    Can you run the regenerate thumbnails plugin once.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/
    Thanks

KathyWard
    Participant

That has worked a treat, many thanks!

I do have another issue. I am trying to change the banner picture but even though in the edit box it says there is no picture, one is showing. How do I delete that and insert the new one?

serkan

Hi,
    I Just checked your website and I guess you found the solution for the banner.
    Thanks

KathyWard
    Participant

Hi Serkan,

Thanks for getting back to me. No I hadn’t solved the issue, I want to change the top banner and it won’t change!

Can you see what is stuck for me? I have had no problems with the others, and this top banner was OK for a while then it just stopped. Perhaps I confused it 😕

Kind regards

Kathy

KathyWard
    Participant

Hi Serkan

Please ignore the last message, it appears I was working in the wrong place (oh dear) and it is now OK. I am a newbie at this so feeling my way around Elementor (very slowly….) So glad to have your support!

Kind regards

Kathy

serkan

You are welcome :) We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register