"JIM" Demo Import Problem

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • metallaz
    Participant

Hi,

I have imported demo content of “Jim” but it does not seem like its original;

https://themes.pixelwars.org/theblogger/jim/

Could you please advice?

Best.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi, I installed a fresh copy of the theme to your website. Then I exported settings from the “JIM” demo and imported to your website manually. Now your website is looking like the same as the demo.

Thanks

metallaz
    Participant

Hi, Thank you very much Mehmet!

How can I get and keep both demo content and settings of Jim in case of emergency? I would like to install it on my own in future.

Best.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

We will release an update for the theme soon with fresh settings and demo content files.

Thanks

metallaz
    Participant

Hi,

I have downloaded 2.2.4 and installed it on a fresh wordpress. Then, imported the demo content of Jim via One Click Importer. It did not work :(( Again different content came up.

What’s wrong?

Could you please check and advice?

serkan

Hi,
    I will talk to our developer and i will keep you updated soon.
    Thanks for your patience.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi, I have just installed a fresh copy of the theme to your website, and imported the Jim demo via One Click Demo Importer. Now your website is looking like the same as the Jim demo.

Thanks

metallaz
    Participant

Hi Mehmet,

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for the update. Can I remove the existing one and install it again with the latest files and demo content? If it not so; as I mentioned I request for the new theme files and demo content etc. in order to install it on my own in future.

Best.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Yes you can. The theme contains demo settings and content data itself. Just use the One Click Demo Import feature.

Thanks

metallaz
    Participant

Hi There,

I have made a test but it’s again unsuccessful. I used “One Click Demo Import” feature and basically selected “Jim” and started to import. Again, the result is not the expected one, same as previous tries. Your demo import feature is NOT working as designed. Everytime, I need to make lots of changes (I did several but how can I do it everytime???) by using customizer to reach original version of Jim which you published on your demo page. Is there an easy way? .DAT file of Jim does not give an expected result unfortunately :(

I look forward to hearing from you VERY soon.

Thank you.

serkan

Hi,
    The error message is related to mailchimp plugin. Probably you didn’t activate it before the import demo data. I will report the demo import issue again and our wordpress developer will do some test again.
    Thanks

metallaz
    Participant

Any news?

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi,

Don’t change the folder name of the theme. Demo Import functionality needs “theblogger” name.

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register