Learnpress Coursepage and lessons

• Posted in : Efor
  • RH Mngm
    Participant

First off, Thanks for making the beautiful Efor theme! I am new to website building and have a couple problems with setting up and editing the courses and lessons I add through Learnpress. I hope you can help me before I am ready to launch.

Problem 1. Regarding the Courses:
    The starting page of any of my courses has a kaki colored background (where the Title shows up, along with the crumbs like weeks – level – lessons – quizzes students)

Question 1.) How do I change the kaki background?
    Question 2.) Can I edit/remove the breadcrumbs? And if so, how?

Problem 2. Regarding lesson pages:

I have every separate lesson edited in Elementor, for example a partly diagonal two-color background. It does show up when I edit my page. Once I view my website through the Dashboard, unfortunately it does not show up. What settings do I use in order to customize every lesson’s background and how can I make sure visitors see the colorful lesson?

Last question: Is there a way to implement a PDF file in a Learnpress lesson?

serkan

Hi,
    I just replied your topic here.
    https://www.pixelwars.org/forums/topic/courses-issues/
    If you have further questions, we can talk on this topic.
    Thanks

RH Mngm
    Participant

Thanks so much for the helpful tips Serkan! Much appreciated. I was able to change and solve all problems except the Learnpress edit lessons one.

Basically, my question is whether it is possible at all to change the FONT, Spacing, Height and background on a lesson page.
    I am able to customize the course page, but not the individual lessons.

Thank you in advance

Thanks

serkan

Hi,
    It takes the fonts from body. You can customize it from here.
    https://ibb.co/3Bz94S7
    You can also write your other customization requests to the plugin author.
    Thanks

RH Mngm
    Participant

I will contact Learnpress. Thanks again Serkan for your quick response and helpful tips!

serkan

You are welcome.

RH Mngm
    Participant

Hi Serkan,
    I have been able to customize the Font in my lessons. The only problem I keep having is that in the paragraphs (body text of lesson) the height between sentences is too narrow. Learnpress support lets me know I can’t change much Font wise as it is ‘attached to Themes and Thememakers’.

I haven’t launched my site yet (which I do once I have everything looking good).
    Is there still a way you can help me through private access to my pages or 2 screenshots that clearly describe the differences I notice between A.) going to VIEW lesson through my Dashboard and B.) opening the lesson through homepage-courses-click on specific course-click on specific lesson.

In the dashboard I have all my lessons set to “Page Attribute” = THEME. I can’t set a Parent for some reason.

I am hoping we can find a way to solve the height of my paragraph sentences so I can continue to post my courses. Looking forward hearing from you.

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

RH Mngm
    Participant

Once I click on the homepage in the Debra Wilson theme, where it lists: “Services we offer you” the next page showing up is the

themes.pixelwars.org/efor/demo-01/courses-2/

Is there a way you can reinstall that page for me so it pop up in my menu?
    If I can’t edit the font correctly, then plan B is to edit my courses there. If this page is able to be edited with Elementor.

Thanks for being patient with me!

serkan

Hi, Actually the second page is not shown. You have two course pages. You show the second course page. I suggest you delete one and change the url name.
    Thanks

RH Mngm
    Participant

Hello Serkan,
    I am trying to understand what you mean but feel lost. And have no idea how I can get the 2 correct pages
    Can you please verify: What the first page is and how I can get both the first and the second back on my website?

The way I would like it to look, is when you click on COURSES in the menu this page from your theme https://themes.pixelwars.org/efor/demo-01/courses-2/ will then pop up.
    When that page pops up and is installed on my site;
    1.) How do I change the URL and
    2.) Is both that first course page and the second page edible with Elementor?

This way I can start with a blank slate on building my courses hopefully in a more succesful way.

RH Mngm
    Participant

UPDATE:
    No more help needed for now.
    I challenged myself and with some help of articles on the EFOR support forum I think I weathered the storm!

Sorry to have bothered you this week. Thanks for all your help and patience with me and have a great afternoon

serkan

Hi,
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Have a nice weekend.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register