Little to No Change After Demo Import

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • mtsmisson
    Participant

I activated TheBlogger and used the one-click import to import the “Judy Froster” templates. While I did font size changes on my homepage and additional pages added overall (such as FAQs), I see no other page or template. When I do try and create a new template, I am prompted to update to “Seedpod Pro”.

I’d like to redo my homepage (the only page on my site so far) with the Judy Froster template and then build from there. Do I need to update to Seedpod Pro in order to do so? If not, what am I missing?

Thank you!

serkan

Hi, If you want, let’s reinstall the demo content and redo your changes.
    P.S. We haven’t used the Seedpod Pro plugin with the theme. Maybe it can be conflict with the theme.
    Thanks

mtsmisson
    Participant

Okay, I just tried that. I deactivated the Seedpod Plugin as well and re-installed the demo. I’m still not really seeing any changes – where would I find the Judy theme? I tried updating the theme builder or adding a new page, but I get the error message: “You must include the Post Content Widget in your template (Singe Page), in order for Elementor to work on this page.
    I’m not sure why I’m not seeing it in the Theme Builder, general templates, etc. Where should I be looking? Thank you!

serkan

Hi, If you want, I can delete all your content and install the demo content for you.
    If you want me to do this, you can provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below.
    Thanks

mtsmisson
    Participant

Thanks!

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this request to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry to hear that. but unfortunately, since this is a downloadable digital product and you have already downloaded the theme files, we can’t approve your request under these circumstances. However, we are willing to help you with setup and using the theme, we can import Judy demo site for you if you wish.

Have a nice day.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register