Loco translate is not working

• Posted in : unRovr
  • varavalge
    Participant

Hi! Unrovr and Loco translate – I have done all I could to change some template portfolio fixed words from english to my native language, it even saves everything, but on the screen it remains the same (emptied cache etc). Could you please help me with that? All information in private section. Thank you very much!

serkan

Hi,
    You need to translate the pixelwars core plugin as well.
    I just added a screenshot related to the issue;
    https://ibb.co/5sN6yDr
    Thanks

varavalge
    Participant

Oh, great, thank you, I will start looking at it right away!

But another case just jumped out, have a look in private section, it is about Youtube video not being visible correctly.

varavalge
    Participant

I tried now to translate also the core, and it saves the new word, but still not showing it. Try to look if possible. I try to change “Client” to “Klient”.

Andres

varavalge
    Participant

Ok this core-translation changed it in back-end, in admin level, but it is not at all needed. Important is how can i make it to be changed in front-end level.

And let me know about video positioning error also in that same page .

varavalge
    Participant

Ok, I got it, thank you and I’m just waiting information regarding the video positioning bug in portfolio page https://andrestarto.ee/#/portfolio/vkp-projekt/

serkan

Hi,
    I just added this custom css code;

.fluid-width-video-wrapper {  padding-top: 50% !important; }

Thanks

varavalge
    Participant

Hi again, big thanks, it now fits to the video window, but in firefox it can’t be started, the play button is not functioning. If there’s anything you could do, I’d be very glad for your help!

Andres

serkan

Hi Andres,
    I just added a test portfolio for you. I didn’t use elementor for creating single portfolio. I just added image and paste the youtube video url in the content editor. It works well on all browsers. Sub page’s content is fetched via ajax, so any element which requires extra javascript to work won’t work on your page, sorry but there is nothing we can do about it because of the limitation of the ajax fetched page nature.
    Thanks

varavalge
    Participant

Hi, Serkan
    excellent, thank you very much, it is no problem to add those files when needed like you have suggested. I checked, it works and all good with that. So everything works as needed, thank you for quick and very professional help.

Best regards
    Andres

serkan

You’re welcome, please don’t forget to rate the theme on themeforest if you liked it, thanks.

varavalge
    Participant

Yes, good point, will do that instantly!

varavalge
    Participant

Hi again, Serkan
    I’m sorry to contact you again, but now something odd happened again with portfolio. In a grid view the pages are not opening when clicking. I add the link to private section. Andres

varavalge
    Participant

I discovered when the error occurs but cant make it work – it happens after the page name and quicklink changes something else than “portfolio”. so if the page name right now is for example “näiteid”, then if you try to click to the portfolio item, you can see, that there is still “portfolio” path given and then it does nothing. hope you can fix that bug.

Andres

serkan

Hi Andres,
    Please do not change the slug, just edit the page and change the portfolio title. Also you can go to appearance > widgets > homepage menu > portfolio > change the title as well. Please see the screenshots below;
    https://ibb.co/GkZfMMP
    https://ibb.co/3fWkv6x
    Thanks

varavalge
    Participant

Hi, ok then it is hardcoded and yes, and I can go with that. One last question – is there any chance to reorder the porftolio items preferrably (in dragging up/down in the list) with some additional plugin etc or is it not possible in any way?

serkan

Hi, there is no department filtering in this design, just change the publishing date of a portfolio item.

varavalge
    Participant

Hi, Serkan
    ok, thank you, no problem, I can manage out with changing the dates. But just right now another think jumped out, the portfolio link is not working in Firefox, works with Chrome, link is in private again, please have a look, why this happens?

Kind regards
    Andres

serkan

Hi again,
    I just tested your website url with firefox browser and link is working on my side.
    Please create a next topic for your further question. This topic is related to the loco translate plugin.
    Thanks

varavalge
    Participant

Hi, Serkan
    I’m sorry it really works, don’t know what it was. And apologize me, I will not send here any further questions. All the best and big thank you again! Andres

serkan

You are welcome.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register