Mailchimp not linking properly

• Posted in : Efor
  • skwebsite
    Participant

I have input my audience Mailchimp ID in the subscriptions Jet Elements element but when I hit subscribe, my email address is not added in Mailchimp and an error message appears saying that I need to set up the audience ID (even though I have). The subscription element appears on the home page and the free resources page of shannahk.sg-host.com.

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please check out this related topic?
    https://www.pixelwars.org/forums/topic/people-cant-subscribe/
    Thanks

skwebsite
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for this. I followed the steps, it worked on the website side of things but my email has not been added to the mailchimp contact list on the mailchimp side. The messages from the subscription element on the website are saying that I have subscribed successfully but this is not reflected on Mailchimp’s side of things.

serkan

Hi,
    Can you write to Mailchimp support about the subject? Because there is no problem with integration with the theme. There may be a problem you are having on the Mailchimp side or a step you skipped.
    Thanks

skwebsite
    Participant

Hi Serkan,

I will try this for sure and let you know how I go.

Kind regards,
    Anita

skwebsite
    Participant

Hi Serkan,

It is all set up correctly, as the Mailchimp is linked to the old website shannahkennedy.com in the same way as shannahk.sg-host.com is and that is still working properly. I’ve also tried to use the Mailchimp element for the form and this is also reporting an error. I would really appreciate your help.

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this topic to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster
    skwebsite
    Participant

Hi,

Yes I’ve followed all those steps. The same API key is set up and being used on the old website and it is working fine so cannot understand why it’s not working on this site.

skwebsite
    Participant

Literally just fixed it lol. I am not using Jet popups but it looks like I needed to sync it here too!

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, happy to hear that, thanks for sharing the solution.

Cheers.

serkan

You are welcome :) We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

skwebsite
    Participant

Hi, can you please help me with my purchase code. It continuously is locking me out and I can’t get support. I am having issues with the gallery on my site and need assistance.

skwebsite
    Participant

Purchase code included below

skwebsite
    Participant

This has been an ongoing frustration in regards to the Efor theme. I love the theme, have received great support when I have managed to post but the fact that the purchase code is constantly timing out and saying it’s not valid is not great. I have tried to send messages through the contact form and no reply, I have replied to my previous posts and no reply. I had to give a 1 star review on Themeforest to get any kind of response which I did not want to do. It’s so disappointing.

serkan

Hi @skwebsite
    The mail you sent by Contact form was not forwarded to us. I can view your messages via the Support forum. Purchase code is not a code provided by us, but a code provided by Themeforest control. If you are having a problem here, we can also report it to Envato and follow it and I think we can provide a solution. Your comments are very important for us in the future. We are always here to support our customers. The star you give lowers our motivation. I would like to take the necessary measures together and reach a solution. I am forwarding this issue to the necessary places and I will inform you about the issue.
    Thanks for your understanding.

skwebsite
    Participant

I have already gone through Envato, purchase code is fine. It’s an issue on your side of things. I will update my review for sure but I don’t see how I can give 5 stars when this issue is recurring throughout the project.

serkan

Hi,
    I’m so sorry for your experience. We’ve had tens of thousands of customers so far and we’ve never had anyone get an error with the purchase code before. Of course, I’m sorry that you’re experiencing this issue. I have also informed the developer about the issue and we will take the necessary actions.
    Thanks for your patience.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register