MASSIVE Problems episody

• Posted in : Episody
  • sascha
    Participant

Hey again,

I have MASSIVE problems with your theme episody 3 which i’ve bought a few days ago.

My problem has to do with woocommerce.
    The checkout takes up to 5 minutes (after clicking the button to order) and even then it’s not done correctly. no mails are sent… a very big mess!
    I thought that this is caused by another plugin which i’ve used so i deactivated them all – nothing changed.

i even uninstalled woocommerce and installed it again – nothing changes.

I’m very experienced with wordpress and woocommerce and NEVER experienced things like that.

Can you please solve that NOW? It took me 3 days to put all the content in and now its not working because of woocommerce… But i need woocommerce to work properly in your theme !

serkan

Hi @sascha
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box, below?
    Thanks

sascha
    Participant

Hi Serkan,

thanks for your fast reply.

Lets just wait a bit… I talked to my hoster today.

They told me that i Have 512 MB Memory limit, but that the website is using at least the double of it… woocommerce seems to be very difficult when it comes to memory… it takes a lot. they said that they have a lot of problems with customers using woocommerce with “normal” hosting packages.

So they recommend to change the hosting plan to an own server. the current one is shared with other customers…and if one of the others customers on the server needs their ram the system puts me down to 500 which seems to be not enough for the whole website and woocommerce shop (even only 4 articles). They said that woocommerce just by itself – without any visitors on the page take a lot of ram.

the new one would be one for myself with 4 GB !! Ram. So that might be a better choice.

Do you have any experiences with that RAM problem?

Thanks.
    Sascha

sascha
    Participant

And i don’t think it hast to do something with the theme, because i switched to a standard wordpress theme and deactivated all the plugins and the problem was still there…?! What do you think?

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, that’s an awkward situation, we haven’t encountered such issue before even with shared hosting packages, you may better ask this on the WooCommerce plugin support forum;

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/

Cheers.

sascha
    Participant

Hey Ahmet,

i already did. Let’s see…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register