Menu Bar and Header image

• Posted in : Episody
  • Frauenfuss
    Participant

There is a bug in the responsive version: on my iPad the header brackground picture does not appear when in horizontal mode. I have to turn my iPad to upright format – then it appears. What is wrong?

How can I make the menu bar transparaent / invisible like in the “Nomadic Tribe” Demo?

serkan

Hi, When switching to horizontal mode, the hamburger icon with three lines is left, as in the mobile menu, due to resolution. But I am able to see the hader image in both scenario.
    Thanks

Frauenfuss
    Participant

I want my menu bar exactly as transparent as in this version:
    https://themes.pixelwars.org/episody/demo-01/home-latest-episode-player/
    What do I have to switch on, to have it transparent?

The very important header image appears not on the iPad when in horizontal mode. Please test it on an actual iPad. :) It is really a very strange bug!

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

Frauenfuss
    Participant

I can do it. But just for future references: can you tell me, what to switch on, to make both things happen?

serkan

Hi,
    I just activated the pixelwars core plugin which is neccesery plugin for the theme.
    Your menu problem should be solved.
    Thanks

Frauenfuss
    Participant

AHHHH! Okay! SUPER THANX! UR THE BEST!

And can I have a sticky menu also? Or is it not activated for this version of the menu?

serkan

Hi,
    You can go to appearance > customize > header > menu > menu behaviour > you can choose sticky or smart sticky menu and save it.
    If you have any issue, please clear the cache and check it again.
    Have a nice day.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register