Menu Width

• Posted in : Read WP
  • TheStoicInvestors
    Participant

Hi,

How can I change the width of the SUB-MENU drop in the desktop -downview to ensure the TITLE does not drop down to a second line?

The MENU and SUB-MENU Titles don’t fit within the allocated width.

I can not seem to locate this in the code and a lot of the CSS quick fixes have not worked.

Thanks.

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please provide me your related url? If you have coming soon page, you can provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below.
    Thanks

TheStoicInvestors
    Participant

Hi Serkan,

How do I remove the overlap on the Submenu? The width is causing the Menu Title to overlap onto 2 lines.

serkan

Hi,
    We can solve this with custom css code, but I need to be able to see your website for this. I can’t see the website interface because you activated the coming soon page.
    Please keep me updated.

TheStoicInvestors
    Participant

Hi Serkan,

Ok what is it that you need from me? The WP admin details? I have created you as a user please see private chat

serkan

Hi,
    When I checked your menus, I didn’t see a submenu that goes to the second line. I think you added it and then removed it. You can increase submenu widths using the following css code.

.main-navigation ul ul { width: 250px; }

Thanks

TheStoicInvestors
    Participant

Hi Serkan the code did not seem to work. The menu drop-down is still showing the wrap of the title going to the second line. If you see the menu you will see the issue.

serkan

Hi,
    I checked your website on both macbook pro and windows laptops, but I didn’t see the submenus going to the second line in any of them. What is the resolution you checked and can you share a screenshot about it?
    Did you check on different devices?
    Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register