Mobile screen is unresponsive

• Posted in : Efor
  • Yaroslav
    Participant

Hi there, for some reason mobile version of my site is sometimes not responsive – beginning from the top header, where only small area at the bottom of the screen responses to touch. Then, if I scroll down and stop – the same behavior repeats. Site becomes an irritation to use.

Could it be possible because of the theme or its built-in plugins?

Best regards,
    Yaroslav

serkan

Hi,
    I tried to login to your website and it says “Incorrect username or password.”
    Could you please check your credentials and keep me updated.
    Thanks

Yaroslav
    Participant

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly see an updated password.
    If still not working, kindly give me your email.

serkan

Hi,
    I just tested your website and it is related to the cookie pop-up plugin. Please deactivate your third party plugins and try it again. You can search for an alternative plugin instead of it.
    Thanks

Yaroslav
    Participant

Hi there,
    Deactivated the plugin, purged cache, but still the same result – page gets unresponsive to the touchscreen except of areas at the bottom and top of the screen. On DuckDuckGo the experience is the worst :(

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this topic to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, I have just checked your site and I can see the issue about mobile scrolling, also I see that you are using another theme now, that proves it is not related to the theme, but to the plugins you use, and I only see the issue on your homepage (sub pages seems to be fine).

Btw, I tried to log-in to your site but no success, password is wrong.

Cheers.

Yaroslav
    Participant

Hi, yes, thank you! I’ve changed the theme to see what the problem is. I will try to disable the plugins one by one and see what the problem is. I will let you know.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register