Mobile View

• Posted in : Empathy
  • owengonzalez46
    Participant

My site looks fine when browsing through a computer. When I go mobile, my main background screen on the homepage is dark as if its missing it. Any idea why?

owengonzalez46
    Participant

For some reason the issue is only on Chrome mobile. The site address is http://www.owengonzalez.com. I tried on FireFox mobile and it worked fine.

serkan

Hi owengonzalez46,
    I just checked your related url with chrome mobile and didn’t see any issue. Please update your chrome version and check it again. It might be related with your mobile chrome version.
    Thanks

owengonzalez46
    Participant

The site looks fine on chrome on a tablet. When I look at it from an Android phone, is where it begins to have the issue. I’m assuming it’s an issue with chrome on mobile phones.

serkan

Hi owengonzalez46,
    I checked your related url via an android mobile (chrome v 49.0.2623.105)
    I didn’t see any problem. Do you have any change to check your url with another mobile?
    Thanks

spencerbarnett
    Participant

Is there any update on this? My website is having same issue not loading main picture on launch page for all mobile browsers. I only have an iPhone but have tried on 3 different apple devices using chrome and safari. http://www.nettworkmediallc.com

serkan

Hi spencerbarnett,
    I just tried with iOS 9.3 iPhone 6s Safari and chrome last version.
    There is not any issue with your main picture. What is your iOS version and browser version?

owengonzalez46
    Participant

First off, Serkan my purchase code was removed from my account for some reason. I was unable to reply earlier. @spencerbarnett, I actually fixed this issue, although my issue was only persistent on chrome mobile. My image on my site was 6000 px by 6000 px, a very high resolution document. I brought the dimensions down to 1920 px by 1280 px. Now it works on all browsers. It wouldn’t work on any android device using chrome. Unfortunately, I was kinda on my own on this one.

serkan

Hi,
    Please go to envato support and talk to them about your purchase code. They should explain you why this is happened. I checked your related url via chrome mobile and looks okay now.
    Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register