Paragraphs in Work History Section of Resume

• Posted in : unRovr
  • gpbalia
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to write multiple paragraphs for each job I had in the work experience section of the resume page in order to list multiple duties I had to fulfill for each position but if I simply hit enter or add the tag </br> to start a new line in the description field of the elementor editor, the final result is that the text is still all in the same paragraph.

It should look something like this:

Date
    Position
    Company

– First Duty
    – Second Duty
    – Third Duty

Is there a way to accomplish that or shall I just stick with the standard one paragraph design?

Thank you for your help and great work.
    Giampietro Balia.

serkan

Hi Giampietro ,
    I see what you mean. Elementor is not giving us a way to accomplish that but i will talk this issue with our developers if there is anything we can do.
    Thanks for the feedback.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, unfortunately, this is not available by default to add more paragraphs to a Timeline Event, as a workaround, you can add another Timeline Event for extra paragraphs, as seen in the image below;

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/4656794/259d3d5a2f313485e1941fb7de9e440c

Cheers.

gpbalia
    Participant

Hi Ahmet,

That is indeed unfortunate. I had noticed the workaround but it does not look ideal as the timeline would become extremely long and the duties too distanced to look like they belong to the same position. The “toggle” item on the other hand has a more complex input field comprising of all the formatting features that would solve the issue including the option to format text and paragraphs.

Warm regards,
    Giampietro Balia.

serkan

Hi, We understand your concern. This is the only solution for now but i will search another solution if there is anything i can do.
    Thanks

spencer
    Participant

Hi there, I also need this feature! Would be great to get notified if there is a way to add formatting to this. Line breaks and also proper tab spacing.

serkan

Hi, We will consider this issue again. Thanks for your patience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register