Portfolio Issues

• Posted in : Empathy
  • derek
    Participant

Hi!

If you click on a portfolio post on my website, it links to “http://derekharmanli.com/#/portfolio/portfolio/tested/” — which causes nothing to pop up. Major issues with the portfolio to be honest.

serkan

Hi derek,
    Please go to appearance > widgets > empathy template page > empathy portfolio page and be sure that the portfolio page is selected.
    Appearance > theme options > layout > ajax (yes).
    Then go to settings > permalinks > choose default and save it then choose post name and save it.
    If you still have any issue then provide me your wp-admin details via our contact form and add this topic url as well.
    Thanks

derek
    Participant

Amazing! You solved it.

serkan

You’re welcome, please don’t forget to rate the theme on themeforest if you liked it, thanks.

jprice8006
    Participant

This is a great write up. My issue was that I was not using the Post Name setting under permalinks. After setting it to Post Name I had to go into appearance > widgets > empathy template page and on each page set it to something else and back to the original page. Then click save. For example, on Home set the page to portfolio and then back to home. Then click save.

serkan

Hi jprice8006,
    Thanks for the feedback.

miguelhernandezk
    Participant

Hello,
    same issue over here.
    If I choose “Standard” type of portfolio, my links just go like this:
    “http://miguelhernandezk.com/#/portfolio/portfolio/tested/” and a white screen pops up. I used dev tools and this is the element:
    <div class=”p-overlay animate-in active” style=”display: block;”></div>
    but the portfolio item won’t show on it.

If I choose “Direct url” type of item, it works fine, but I’d like to have that pop up effect.

serkan

Hi @miguelhernandezk
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

msegarra
    Participant

Hello. I am having the same issue with the portfolio page not loading. I did fix the page by switching the layout in the Empathy Template Pages. But when you click on the icons on the portfolio page, nothing shows up. I will put a link to my website in the private content so that staff can see the issue.

serkan

Hi @msegarra
    You have activated the coming soon page so i am not able to check your website?
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

msegarra
    Participant

My website is now activated but how do I give you admin details?

serkan

Hi,
    There is a private content box in the box below where you will write your message. Only we can see the message you write here. No one else can see it. We kindly ask you to use this section.
    Thanks

msegarra
    Participant

Hello Sekran,
    I do know about the private content box. I was talking about how would I give you admin access. Is it by a link I have to create or do I do it from the user settings in wp admin?

msegarra
    Participant

Never mind, I figured it out. I put my user and wp admin details in the private box.

msegarra
    Participant

Hello. I have not gotten back a response back in a while. Not sure if I worded my message wrong that made it sound like the issue was fixed. Butt the main issue I am having is with the ajax of the portfolio. When you click on the portfolio icon, all you see is a white page. In case if any of the support staff did not see it, I’ll put the website again along with the username and password for wp admin details in the private box. Appreciate whoever reads this and helps fix this.

serkan

Hi, I deactivated the Elementor plugin. Portfolio works with ajax structure. Since Elementor also uses an ajax structure, the two ajax structures conflict. Elements requiring extra javascript to work may not work on pages since the page content is fetched via ajax. I also uploaded a portfolio content as a test. Your portfolio page works smoothly when I deactivate the elementor plugin.
    Thanks

msegarra
    Participant

Thank you so much for the help.

serkan

You are welcome :) We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register