Portions of theme template sections disappeared

• Posted in : Efor
  • MLaw
    Participant

My intention was to add a login with a “registration” aspect.

After watching this tutorial (link below) and following the steps, I uploaded Essential Add-Ons for Elementor, as suggested. It appeared an upgrade for this “registration” plugin was required, so I deactivated and deleted Essential add-ons for Elementor. (I have a license for Elementor Pro and I’m using Pixel War’s Jane West Template.

Unfortunately, now, many of my edited template sections have disappeared, leaving only column place holders. Even if I go back to earlier revisions from this morning, all the beautiful elements are gone. Hoping I could re-insert the section template, checked the originals, but the same elements are missing in these as well.

Screenshots can be sent at your request.

Please help. I would be most grateful. I pray you have the answer.

TUTORIAL I FOLLOWED
    https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+create+a+login+and+registration+in+elementor&client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=ySGUYfq7A4S1qtsP7MCN2Ag&oq=how+to+create+a+login+and+registration+in+elementor&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAw6BwgAEEcQsAM6BAghEApKBQiVThgBSgQIQRgAUPAHWLkwYOU6aAJwAngAgAFXiAHYC5IBAjE5mAEAoAEByAEIwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwi6xJiE6Z30AhWEmmoFHWxgA4sQ4dUDCA0#kpvalbx=_5iGUYZfdCvitqtsPgt6smAc40

serkan

Hi @mlaw
    First of all, I want to say that I am sorry for the problem you are experiencing. I suggest that you contact the plugin author and ask why the problem is rooted. Since this problem comes with the plugin, the author can quickly intervene in the source codes. If they indicate that there is a theme-related problem, we can develop solutions for the problem.
    Keep me updated.

MLaw
    Participant

The issue ended up being a Jet slider in the top section that I added. I switched it to the native elementor slider and all we well. A frustrating experience, but glad it worked out.

While the client is writing/editing copy and going through punch-list items on the production site, I’m trying to set up the student registration steps. Set up so far: (links are below)
    1. Login form is created (A)

2. New User/Role of Customer has been created (students will be purchasing test training sessions – eventually LMS classes, too). I’m not sure how wordpress knows a new student registering will become a “customer”…by “Default?”

3. I’ve linked the Click Here button on the pricing form to a register/login popup -(B)

4. For now, the login button (if you are already a user) takes you to the user’s dashboard
    QUESTION: How do I edit this dashboard reflect my clients products and branding? Clicking on “My Profile” and links on this dashboard page go nowhere. I suspect that I can change/edit this somewhere, too. (C), (D)

4a. For someone already logged in, how can I get the “click here” button to take them to the product to purchase?

5. By clicking on My Account in Pages I’m able to also get to a form with my name, but unable to edit this as well. (E), (F)

6. A student intake form is almost complete (under client review). I would like this to form to pop up when a new user hits register or if they try to purchase a product but are not yet registered. (G)

7. Will all the info in the intake form show up in each student’s profile? If not, where will that data live?

8. Is there a way to insert a Title within the form? Or, do I have to create a new form under each section. If so, how do the forms all come together to for the registering student, since – in my head – they are not “tied” together?

These are my questions for now. Thank you!
    MLaw

serkan

Hi,
    Can you create a test username and password for me?
    Thanks

MLaw
    Participant

Dear Serkan,

Thank you for your reply. Below is a temporary login.

Best Regards,
    Marie

serkan

Hi,
    I tried to login your website but i have got this error message.
    “Not Found
    The requested URL was not found on this server.”
    Please keep me updated.

MLaw
    Participant

My apologies. I set it up with email @pixelwars.com. Corrected address to .org. Please see below.

serkan

Hi,
    I don’t know what is wrong but i used the username and password which you gave me then i am getting this error message.
    https://ibb.co/C59rqZj
    Can you contact to your hosting and ask them why this is happening?
    Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register