PROBLEM WITH PARALLAX VIDEO BACK GROUND HOME PAGE

• Posted in : Life
  • DigiRuna
    Participant

I have an issue dealing to upload a video on my home page. I’ve checked the widget was there but it was not working. I deleted, created another one again but definitely does not work. I’ve tried putting the widget in the other areas, same thing.

Another issue with the “My lovely clients area”. I tried to replace the images with the same formt but they dont work. For now I have a pair of images with png but the theme seems to cut them smaller. Not to good looking.

serkan

Hi,
    Could you provide me your related url with the issues and provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

DigiRuna
    Participant

hi

DigiRuna
    Participant

Hello @surkan I also need extra help regarding to Woocommerce becase there’s a message saying the theme has old copies of some Woocommerce files. How can I solve this.

Also, WP-Instagram-Widget seems Inactive. How Can I replace that widget.

serkan

Hi,
    I just edited your homepage and on the right-hand side found the featured area box and chose page featured area and saved it.
    I just installed and activated the wp Instagram widget.
    woocommerce looks up to date.
    Thanks

DigiRuna
    Participant

Hello Serkan,

how could I change the language in the contact form?

DigiRuna
    Participant

I’m plannig to buy an additional theme for another website. Life theme is a stunning theme. Could I just extend the license to use it in another website? How much extra I need to pay?. Or could you suggest any other good theme for a travel agency(extreme sport) website with a shop in it?.

Kind regards,

serkan

Hi DigiRuna,
    I imported the video for you to homepage. And solved the Instagram issue for you.
    You need to use loco translate plugin for translating any part of the theme. I am ready to help with whatever part you think is missing.
    Have a nice day.

DigiRuna
    Participant

Hello Serkan,

How could I extend the license of life theme in order to use it in another website.

Looking forward to your response

serkan

Hi @digiruna,
    As per ThemeForest license rules, you can only use a product on 1 website. To use it on a different website, you have to buy the product again. For detailed information, you can visit the ThemeForest website.
    https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard

DigiRuna
    Participant

I have one last question before buying an additional theme. Have you tested any multilanguage site plugin in any of your themes. I have 4 language at least to be installed If I purchase a new theme.

Looking forward to your response.

serkan

Hi @digiruna
    We haven’t tested the multilanguage plugin with the themes but our customers has experience with it.
    https://www.pixelwars.org/forums/search/multi+language/
    None of them, gave us any bad feedback related to it.
    Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register