Problems in Portfolio layout and animated transitions

• Posted in : impressivCard WP
  • razuma
    Participant

Hello, there are some things I need some help. I’ll divide in 3 topics.

1) How do I change the transition of pages (About / Resume / Portfolio / Contact / Blog) to always go horizontal? As if the previous page go to the left side and the next page come from the right side. I don’t know if you were able to understand me.

2) In My Portfolio, there are 6 clients, I can arrange the order they’ll appear or is from newest to oldest? The sixth client “Laboratory Paulo C. Azevedo” is below the second client (Honda Dealership), there’s no way he can be under the newest client “Northern Integrated Communication”?

3) Since the third customer “Mercadão of Parts” to sixth client “Laboratory Paulo C. Azevedo,”, when I click on SEE PROJECT DETAILS, there is a button to go to the next project and return to the previous project. However, the customer “Honda Dealership” don’t have the button to go to left project. (Should have the button to go to the project “Northern Integrated Communication”)

Thanks for listening and I hope you can resolve these doubts. I’m amateur in WordPress and programming.

You can see my website at http://www.felipeteles.com.br/wordpress

razuma
    Participant

Problem “3” is solved. I don’t know how to solve problem 1 and 2. :(

Also, I found another issue. When I view my website in my android (Google Chrome), skill_unit in resume page don’t load, the bars from skills don’t load, they still 0% (bar full gray)

And Portfolio don’t work in my android too. Show only title, no project to see.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi,

1-) You can set the x-y-z coordinates when adding a page to your homepage. If you want a horizontal sliding layout, you should only apply the X-Axis value to your pages. (in Appearance > Widgets > Custom Pages Widget area > Page Properties).

2-) You can rearrange your portfolio posts by changing the post creation date, they are ordered by date.

please create a new post about the problems in your second topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘impressivCard WP’ is closed to new topics and replies.