Problems with the blog

• Posted in : BookCard WP
  • ishanjain
    Participant

1) check http://www.branddiaries.com/development

I moved the latest blog post from resume page to the contact page towards the end. But they are not clickable anymore.

2) How can i make a separate blog page that uses some other theme or just a page template for that blog listing page only ?? The current integrated blog page template is very plain. I think you should do something about it.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi,

1) They are shortcode, not blog posts.

2) Create a new page and select blog template for it.

Thanks

ishanjain
    Participant

1) I don’t understand what you mean. I didn’t use any shortcodes but simply moved the code that creates posts from resume page to contact page. Is there any way where i can list my latest blog posts at the bottom of my contact page and upon clicking them it should be visible in a new page ??

2) Is there a way i could use the in build 2014 theme’s blog listing page ?? The current blog page template provided with the current theme is way too plain and dull. Blog is an important part of a website. I suggest you should do something about the blog page.

+3) If i put some long text in my blog posts, they wont align and instead will go out of the page. Check the link i shared above.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

You can activate the blog from theme options > blog.

ishanjain
    Participant

I have activated the blogs and updated the theme. Still they are not clickable. Moreover if i put a link in the description, it is not clickable either. There is some problem with this. Please check thoroughly.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

The excerpt shows a plain text. You can access all of your content of a post when you go to its single viewing page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register