Recommended Plugins and Demo Import

• Posted in : Episody
  • Schnuckzeug
    Participant

Hello all,

I have two questions about the theme I just bought.

1. do I really need all the plugins? I don’t want to run a store for now, so I don’t really need WooCommerce for example and I don’t need this Facebook thing either. I also wonder why there are so many different podcast plugins required. I’m going to host my podcast on Buzzsprout and want to use only that embed.

2. the demo import doesn’t work for me. It can’t import many resources properly and after each failed attempt I have to clean up the entire system again. Is there no better way to get the demo into the system? And can I then – when everything I need is in there – delete the menu item for the demo import?

Thanks for the answers

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi,

1-) they are not required, listed as recommended to be easily found by theme users. The only required plugin is Pixelwars Core (Elementor + ElementsKit for Demo 01 and 02) others are optional.

2-) If 1-Click demo import is not working for you, you can manually import demo parts (pages, posts, Elementor templates, Widgets, Customizer options). You can find these in the downloaded package, just let us know if you need still help with the demo import.

Cheers.

Schnuckzeug
    Participant

I’ll list the plugins whose purpose I can’t understand:

– Podcast Player, Podlove Podcast Publisher, Seriously Simple Podcasting

That’s already 3 podcast plugins. I saw that you offer the possibility to embed podcasts from Buzzsprout. Do I even need any of these three plugins for this? Are they alternatives or do they serve different purposes?

– WooCommerce and MailChimp

Nice to have or must have?

– Recommend this and Top 10

Do they work together? So the top 10 is based on the recommended posts? If not I would resort to another like system where you offer Facebook like reactions.

– ElementsKit

You do have the Elementor PageBuilder. What purpose does this plugin serve?

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again,

– Podlove Podcast Publisher, Seriously Simple Podcasting: these are two podcast plugins for creating a self-hosted podcast show, in your case you don’t need them.

– Podcast Player: this plugin provides a podcast player with playlist and you can add your buzzsprout hosted podcast via rss feed url if you liked the player;

https://themes.pixelwars.org/episody/demo-01/home-podcast-player-playlist/

– WooCommerce is for selling things online.

– Mailchimp is for adding newsletter forms to your footer or sidebar.

– They are optional, nice to have.

– Recommend this : this enables the like button on posts.

– Top 10: this one enables Trending Posts widget on the sidebar.

these two plugins are optional too, and not dependent to each other.

– ElementsKit : brings 40+ New Elements for Elementor, such as Testimonial Slider, Clients Logos carousel and much more;

https://wpmet.com/plugin/elementskit/

Cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register