Remove music player and fullscreen button

• Posted in : ikonik
  • surfrocker
    Participant

How do I remove the music player (top left) and fullscreen (top right) button from the homepage?

serkan

Hi,
    You can use this custom css code;

.home-loaded .play-music, .full-screen-wrap { display: none; }

Thanks

hexeric
    Participant

and what about fullscreen? thank you.

hexeric
    Participant

also: is it possible to use the place where the musicplayer was for a language switch button (via polylang widget?). or instead of the fullscreen button! would be important for me! thanks.

serkan

Hi,
    I just updated the css code. You can add the polylang widget to the homepage, and we can change the position via css code. Keep me updated when you add the widget.
    Thanks

hexeric
    Participant

you mean you pushed an update? i do not see it.
    i can add it now.

hexeric
    Participant

ah – got it, you meant in here! ok, both icons are gone now.
    how do i get polylang (which is currently in the menu at the left) up where the music player fullscreen was?

serkan

Hi,
    Could you provide me your related url, please?
    Thanks

hexeric
    Participant

gladly, here you go.
    note: i will migrate the site to another URL soon in case this is important

serkan

Hi,
    Could you try to use this custom css code;

.home-menu ul { top: 34px; left: 0; bottom: auto; position: fixed; list-style: none; }

Thanks

hexeric
    Participant

yes, that works. thanks.

hexeric
    Participant

one issue: language switch does not work due to the obligatory “#”?
    am i missing something? because it tries to open an overlay instead of reloading the front page in another language (plugin is set up correctly like on other pages).

thanks a lot!

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please create a ticket to plugin’s author if there is anything they can do with the theme?
    Thanks

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please create a ticket to plugin’s author if there is anything they can do with the theme?
    Thanks

hexeric
    Participant

i would need to buy their expensive pro version for that unfortunately. i have to find another way then…do you know another multi-language plugin that works with your theme? i mean worst case i just clone everything myself and link to the other language? double the work…

serkan

Hi,
    Unfortunately, we haven’t tested the theme with multi-language plugin. You should try to use couple of plugins.
    Thanks

hexeric
    Participant

i will.
    just for safety: is it possible to display another menu where the music player was? so that i could add a language menu if i need to set it up manually.
    do you have the code for that?

serkan

Hi hexeric,
    It is not possible by default =(
    Thanks

hexeric
    Participant

any possibility to change/edit the links for menu entries? in this case especially for the language switcher flags? if i can move/place the elements, it must be possible to change the linking? it circumvents the plugin because it adds the “/#/” argument followed by “undefined” which must be definable somewhere, no? also: if i change the page slug from ” about me” to “about us” the menu entry “about” disappears – how do i change the linking for the whole menu then? otherwise i cannot change any page names or add new ones! must be be possible somewhere inside a “link map” or similar, no?

hexeric
    Participant

sorry, i cane dit the menu via “widgets”, but i have no control over the actual linking, so maybe i can get some code to change it for the language plugin elements at the top? OR exclude them somehow? OR maybe add a special widget space without the “#” addition?

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this topic to our developer and i will keep you updated.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry we haven’t created the theme with multilanguage use in mind. # in the url is mandatory for ajax page layout to work. It is not the best option but you might have to set up another site clone on a subdomain for the other language.

hexeric
    Participant

hi! thanks for getting back to me. i got it to work using polylang with the switcher in the footer and the lingotek to translate widget strings. so far no issues. your team has been very helpful and amazing along the way!

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

happy to hear that, thanks.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register