Rename new page to Ajax or rename existing page.

• Posted in : ikonik
  • snewi133
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem I can’t solve. Would like to add additional Ajax pages like imprint and privacy but unfortunately the content is always empty. Where is the problem? Can I only use existing pages? If so, how can I change them so that content is also displayed? I need quick help, because I can’t deal with this topic.

LG Snewi

snewi133
    Participant

I have somehow managed to create a blind entry in the left menu, so that I can see something on the right under Imprint and Privacy. But now my shortcodes do not work. What could be the reason for that?
    LG

snewi133
    Participant

I could also solve this problem. Great.
    But there are others.

Contact form. You cannot send here. And how do I add a radio button for the data protection information?

LG

serkan

Hi LG,
    You can try to use ninja form or contact form plugin instead of default contact form.
    https://contactform7.com/checkboxes-radio-buttons-and-menus/
    P.S. Any element which requires extra JavaScript to work won’t work on your homepage, sorry but there is nothing we can do about it because of the limitation of the Ajax fetched page nature.

snewi133
    Participant

Hi, do I just need to download the ContactForm 7 plugin and can I use it in Elementor?

LG

snewi133
    Participant

What a big shit. Nothing works on this theme. Contact form whether with Ninja, Calderaforms or Contact Form 7 does not work correctly under Ajax. What should I do now? Is there a template?
    That can’t be.

snewi133
    Participant

serkan

Hi,
    I just mentioned above ; any element which requires extra JavaScript to work won’t work on your pages, sorry but there is nothing we can do about it because of the limitation of the Ajax fetched page nature.

snewi133
    Participant

Yes but you also mention above that I should use a different contact form. I did that with NinjaForms, but the other way around doesn’t work now because it uses JavaScript? Then suggest me the right tool to make it work. Or a solution for a CheckBox to integrate the DSGVO in the existing form.

Then I have another question: How can I integrate the used fonts locally and use them in the theme?

LG

snewi133
    Participant

I have now somehow solved the problem with the contact form. Everything very strange can look. Now there is the phenomenon, that when I am logged out of WordPress and the website shows that the complete formatting and fonts I set with the Cutomizer are missing. What is the reason for this again?

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, it might be related to caching, you may disable any caching plugin when you actively design your site, also try to hard reload (ctrl + F5) when viewing your site to clear the browser cache.

snewi133
    Participant

Hi, no that’s not the problem, don’t use the cache plugin yet. When I am logged in to the WP everything works fine. Just not if I am not logged in either. Can I integrate the webfonts locally?

LG

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, I just logged in to your site and you have an active caching plugin: “Borlabs Cache”, I cleared the caches and your site looks fine when logged out too.

Unfortunately, Integrating custom fonts is not available by default.

Cheers.

snewi133
    Participant

Hi, I just installed the Borlabs cache today to see if something happens during a refresh. Unfortunately nothing happens. The plugin is disabled and the layout does not fit. Maybe you look again

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, I have just checked again and your site looks good on my site even when signed off. You probably need to clear your browser cache too, (by hard refresh: ctrl + F5), check with an incognito window or with another browser to prevent browser cache.

Thanks.

snewi133
    Participant

Hello, it was the plugin Velocity which is installed by default. I removed it once and it works.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Great! please don’t forget to rate the theme on themeforest if you liked it, thanks.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register