renovatin issue

• Posted in : Renovatio
  • khalid
    Participant

hi, i couldnt understand what is wrong with yis theme lot of errors, even i tries to insert the elemetor renovatio tamplate like home 01, the slide show is blank, widget missing.

i hope i will hear soon about it. beause i need help asap.

kind regards
    khalid

serkan

Hi,
    If you provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below, i can import the demo data for you.
    Thanks

nasser.kaouk@gmail.com
    Participant

So I bought this Renovation template that shows on the advertisement page
    https://themeforest.net/item/renovatio-interior-design/46847211
    that it had about seven alternat home page layouts.
    Excuse me I am new to WP but, I checked the theme pages and nothing changing my empty hello world page. What am I doing wrong here?

Also, sometimes I am losing the site completely but all of the sudden it comes back as if the index.php or the config file is not there?

khalid
    Participant

hi,
    yesterday I sent you an e-mail, but there was a rejection of my e-mail. I don’t know why.
    Can you text me to my e-mail, and I will provide you an admin login to my W.P. dashboard?
    if i post something here it will be shown to the public

kind regards,
    Khalid

khalid
    Participant

Hi,
    I hope I would see Renovatio template as it shown from theme forest. With all theire details. ( photos, fonts, colors, motion, css..)
    The whole week I was busy uploading the template but lot of things are missing.
    Regards.
    Khalid

serkan

Hi Nasser
    I assume you are using a shared hosting package. Normally, when I click on your website, this page cannot be reached, it says contact hosting. Could you discuss this issue with your hosting company? Your use may be limited.
    Thanks

serkan

Hi Khalid,
    The username “hided for privacy reason” is not registered on this site. If you are unsure of your username, try your email address instead.

khalid
    Participant

Hi Serkan,
    My Excuse for this critical mistake of the wrong login. I just made a new login for private content.

Kind regards,
    Khalid

serkan

Hi,
    I went to appearance > themes and i didnt see our theme there. You do not currently have a theme installed. Can you download and install your product from Themeforest site? Then I’ll help you upload all the content. Since I do not have access to your Themeforest account, I ask you to do this step.
    – Download theme from: https://themeforest.net/downloads
    Download theme from ThemeForest
    – Simply upload the new theme zip file in the “Appearance > Themes > Add New Theme” section.
    Thanks

khalid
    Participant

Hi,
    can you fix the issue of renovatio in elementor template? you ve got the login and password.

serkan

Hi,
    I was going to upload the demo content to you. I didn’t ask for a purchase code from you either. Only the theme was not installed in wordpress. I wanted this uploaded. I’ll take care of the rest. I received a warning that the wordpress information you provided earlier is invalid. If you share the necessary information by installing the theme, I can upload the demo content to you.
    Thanks for your understanding.

khalid
    Participant

Ok

nasser.kaouk@gmail.com
    Participant

Khalid, So after talking to a WP web designer, he was saying that I needed the demo content to be uploaded also to make the template shows up. Is this demo content file comes with the template files? where do I get this?

khalid
    Participant

hi, after download i have this folder:
    – Documentation folder:
    .1- theme documentation
    .2- Plugin documentation

– licensing folder:
    GPL.txt
    Readme_license.txt

– Simple data folder:
    (Plugin) Elementor Page Templates (!!)
    Demo content
    demo customizer settings
    Demo widget settings

Theme folder:
    1- parent theme
    2- child theme

i want to work on theme throuw elementor. so i upload from simple data folder (!!). the page builder on elementor show the tmplate of home from 01 to last one . no slide pictures no text no widget.

serkan

Hi,
    I imported the demo content for you.
    Have a nice day.
    Thanks

khalid
    Participant

Hi,
    I updates theme number 3 from elementor, but it Still shows theme 1. What did I missen?

Thx.

serkan

Hi Khalid,
    What do you mean by theme number?
    Could you please more descriptive?
    Thanks

khalid
    Participant

Hi,

i update my website from Elementor. The renovatio theme has 7 templates. it shows by default Home 01, I decided to work on Home 02, I uploaded it and started working on it but!! after every update I try to check from navigator it shows me Home 01.

what do I have to do?

Khalid

khalid
    Participant

hello Serkan,
    i tried to to make some changes but things got worse. can you reset all templates i want to start over again.

BTW i gave login in previous message

thanks

serkan

Hi,
    I tried to login but it says wrong password. Could you please provide me the related informations.
    Your hosting is running extremely slow. Some hosting companies do this in shared hosting. The purpose here is that they want the customer to upgrade to a higher package. I recommend you to research other affordable and fast hosting companies in this regard. When you give me your login information, I will install demo 02 for you.
    Thanks

khalid
    Participant

Hi,
    I understand I will try to fix hosting later.
    You have new login

Thanks

serkan

Hi,
    I imported the demo content for you.
    I hope it won’t happen in the future.
    Have a nice day.

railan
    Participant

Hi Serkan,
    I am trying to home demo 2 from import options but it shows only first demo.
    Where will I get the others?
    I tried installing all the versions but it it did not work.

Can you please help me to figure it out?

serkan

Hi @railan
    Please go to dashboard > settings > reading > homepage > choose other homepage versions and save it.
    Thanks

railan
    Participant

@serkan
    I have changed the reading settings but it seems not working.
    https://ssagm.com/

I have imported customizer, demo content also.

serkan

Hi @railan
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

railan
    Participant

Please check private content

serkan

Hi,
    Please bring the system requirements to the levels required by your hosting. When I check the site health settings, I see that it is far below these settings. When uploading your demo site, it is therefore missing some places. This is because these settings are not at the desired level.
    https://www.pixelwars.org/forums/topic/system-requirements-for-wordpress-themes/
    Please keep me updated.

railan
    Participant

Hi @serkan,
    The system has been upgraded. Please have a look.

serkan

Hi,
    We have requested that your PHP Memory limit be 1024mb. When I look at your settings, it appears as 768mb.
    When I want to install it manually, the server does not respond. Could you please remove the problems caused by the server?

railan
    Participant

Serkan,

In the first email, it was requested to change to 768mb.

It has now been updated to 1024mb

Please let me know if now we can have the correct layout installed .

Thank you ,

serkan

Hi,
    When I try to import the demo, it gives 503 error. This error is also a hosting related error. I have forwarded this issue to the developer and we will provide a solution as soon as possible.
    Thanks for your patience.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, even if you set the memory limit to high, on basic shared hostings it doesn’t guarantee that you will get that ram amount because it is being shared with many accounts. We recommend you to switch to A2 hosting turbo plans for a smoother experience and their turbo plans will make your site load pretty fast;

https://www.a2hosting.com/web-hosting

Have a nice day!

railan
    Participant

We greatly value our partnership with Bluehost and have no intention of changing hosts. We acknowledge Bluehost’s reputation as a reliable hosting provider and are confident in our decision to continue working with your platform. Regarding the issue at hand, we did all changes requested , we believe it may be related to missing files rather than any shortcomings on Bluehost’s part. We find it puzzling that the regular main page functions smoothly while we encounter difficulties locating the files for Home page 2. This inconsistency raises questions about the availability or location of specific files. We appreciate your assistance in investigating and resolving this discrepancy. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

railan
    Participant

All there is , our developer cannot locate the files for home page 2 . Only main.

serkan

Hi, Can you try downloading the theme again from your Themeforest account? When I check the file, I can see that homepage 2 is in it. The problem is that when I try to install the demo content manually or with the import plugin, it gives a 503 server error timeout warning. If you check the error message, the server is not responding as expected. Therefore, we kindly ask you to get an opinion on the subject with your hosting company.

railan
    Participant

I Spoke with Blue Host team , they did see the error and updated the system, is possible someone from your team review it again if there is anything else pending ?
    It has been 3 weeks we are trying to installed Home page 2 . Thank you for your support .

serkan

Hi, I will forward this topic to our developer and I will keep you updated.
    Thanks

railan
    Participant

@serkan
    Any update please?
    We are really stuck.

serkan

Hi Again, I reiterate the urgency of the situation.
    Thanks for your patience.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, I have just manually imported demo data for you.

Cheers.

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register