Request assistance for customization

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • makeitdaily
    Participant

Hello,

I bought the theme because I especially like the default theme of “The blogger” but have difficulty getting that so. I must say that I am a beginner in WordPress and therefore ask for support.

I have already uploaded the theme on my site, which can be accessed via the link that I added in private content. As you can see I managed to add the slider with the type ‘latest content’, but I can’t manage it like on the default theme that next to the slider other boxes appear that I can use as a link.

Furthermore, it bothers me that the sizes of the images do not remain consistent. I would like the graphics for the ‘latest post’ page to have a standard size for the featured image as well as the graphics in the blog post itself to get a uniform size and not the partial image in one post looks much too long and in the other post much too wide.

Furthermore, I also need support for the top menu bar and on the homepage the sidebar on the right side. I hope you can help me here.

Additional question: you advertise with the theme that it comes with over 15 different templates. Are they all included in the one package or how do I get the other templates?

Thanks in advance.

serkan

Hi,
    If you want i can install a fresh copy of the theme. Then you can easily edit it.
    Please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below.
    Thanks

makeitdaily
    Participant

Hi Serkan,

It has been solved in the meantime. I could manage it out. :)

I have one more question: is it possible to design the blog sidebar individually for the category page and pages? Currently, I only see the possibility to design the sidebar for the blog page and this is also taken over for the category page, etc.

Thank you in advance.

serkan

Hi, this is not available by default, needs more further customizations, if you are not familiar to coding you may consider hiring an expert at wpkraken.io to do the job for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register