Reverse background color

• Posted in : Photographer
  • shardy12
    Participant

Hi,

What snippet would you suggest as custom CSS for reversing the colours – black background and white/light text etc.?

Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, it can be possible but it requires more hard work, we can only provide customizations of some lines of code. You can hire someone experienced to do the job for you, if you are not familiar to coding.

shardy12
    Participant

Hi,

What are the customizations that you can provide? I have some experience but would appreciate your advice regarding the specifics and limitations of a reverse on this particular theme. Thanks.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, actually we don’t promise any customization work but we try to help on topics that won’t take more than just a few minutes as we are available, what you are asking is possible with css but it requires more time and effort, either you can do it yourself or hire someone experienced to do the work for you. Thank you.

bentham403
    Participant

What if I just want to change the background color from the css? Do I have to go Appearance>Editor>css and there I could just change the color or its by php? Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

@bentham403

you can do it that way, but we don’t recommend you to directly edit theme files so that you can keep updating the theme without worrying any customization lost.

– you can use this custom css code to change page background;

.site {
        background: #eee;
    }

bentham403
    Participant

If I add that custom code, will I loose it when I update?
    It’s not a big issue though. Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

@bentham403

no, you won’t loose your saved options after update.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register