Site Title and Tagline

• Posted in : Oliver
  • kukunotes
    Participant

Hi, I want to know how to hide Site Title and Tagline on Mobile Devices. I searched around the net but it seems that all of the fix uses code to address the problem. Please help.

serkan

Hi @kukunotes
    You can use this custom css code;

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) { .site-header .site-branding { display: none; } }
    kukunotes
    Participant

thanks for the prompt reply. I just realized that it looks a little bland if I remove everything. Would it be possible to display the tagline only?

serkan

Hi,
    You can use this custom css code;

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) { .site-header .site-branding .site-title { display: none; } }

Thanks

kukunotes
    Participant

Thanks! Just exactly what I was looking for!

serkan

You are welcome :) We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

kukunotes
    Participant

Will do. All the best!

kukunotes
    Participant

Hi, I’ve just noticed. The site title still shows in my iPad whenever it is in portrait mode. Landscape, no trouble. Phone, no trouble too. Thanks.

serkan

Hi,
    Each generation ipad portrait mode resolutions are different. Some models have the same resolution as the desktop. If we increase the max-width resolution, the problem may also occur on low resolution desktop devices. But still, if you want, increase the max-width resolution in the css code above from 767 to 1080 and try again.
    Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register