Slider issue

• Posted in : cvCard WP
  • marina2042
    Participant

Hello,

When I use the sliders to display images, those images do not show up. If i click on an arrow that’s attached to a slider, the images appear. This happens when Ajax is turned off.

When Ajax is turned on, the images appear within the slider but instead of showing the first image in a sequence, it shows the 5th.

How do I fix the sliders? My website is smarina.nyc.

I have updated to the latest WordPress but that doesnt seem to help resolve the issues.

serkan

Hi,
    I have just checked your site, and I didn’t see any issue with the slider so it is really awkward. Can you try this;

– install and activate this plugin;
    https://github.com/getsource/default-to-gd
    – create a new gallery post by uploading fresh photos

and let’s see if the portfolio has the same problem.
    Also, you can deactivate all your third-party plugins and try it again.

Thanks

marina2042
    Participant

hmm when I access a porfolio work such as http://smarina.nyc/portfolio/apple-watch-financial-app/, the slider doesnt load the images. Sometimes it does but sometimes it just doesnt and is on a huge delay.

I would be OK with using Ajax if that worked as well.

marina2042
    Participant

i have turned on Ajax. Is there a way to fix that functionality? Basically the slider will display the last image as first with that one turned on.

serkan

Hi, If there is no problem with ajax, you can leave it like this. The order is based on the order in which you write the shortcode. If you think that the latest photo is showing first, we can contact the developer for a more detailed review of this situation. In the meantime, you can search for another slider plugin and use it.
    Thanks

marina2042
    Participant

when i switch on Ajax, it shows the last image as first even though the order in the code is correct. How do I fix this? if you go to any of the pieces you will see what i mean.

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this topic to our developer. He will keep you updated.
    Thanks for your patience.

marina2042
    Participant

hello, any update on this?

serkan

Hi, Our Developers are a little bit busy due to new updates. We are sorry for that. They will find a solution as soon as possible.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, I have just checked your site and sliders seems to be working fine, starts from the first slide. Just let us know if your problem persists.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register