Standard Portfolio template gallery mobile view issue

• Posted in : unRovr
  • mbohacz
    Participant

Hi there I used a standard portfolio format and inserted a gallery of images. It looks OK on desktop but on mobile the pics are stacking up over the top of each other.

Also I want to change the wording on the button from “Launch Project” to “Go to website” or other custom text – is this possible?

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

mbohacz
    Participant

I have set up a new user so you can access

mbohacz
    Participant

I am also having an issue when I click next arrow in the portfolio it is skipping 2 of the portfolio pages – apositive and thunder road. It skips to Think property Co instead.

mbohacz
    Participant

Please note – I fixed the issue with the portfolio skipping the pages by adding new pages for each portfolio item, but this is not ideal when using the demo content.

I also fixed the wording of the “Launch project” button by using a find and replace plugin, but again this should be something that can be easily changed.

serkan

Hi,
    You can use loco translate plugin and translate the unrovr or child theme and trype the “launch website” and change it to “go to website” and save it.
    I will forward the mobile portfolio issue to our developer.
    Thanks

mbohacz
    Participant

Can you let me know how long this will take to fix, please? I am currently using this website to search for work and it’s not very good that it has an issue on the mobile gallery view – I would have thought something like that would be tested and fixed before offering it for purchase as it’s a fairly common thing to use.

serkan

Hi, This portfolio problem is something we did not experience on the demo site and we are trying to understand the reason. All necessary tests are checked by both the developer and the themeforest software team and offered for sale. Your problem will be answered as soon as possible.
    Thanks for your patience.

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, it looks like wordpress lazy load feature is causing that conflict, I have just installed and activated Disable Lazy Load plugin on your site and now it works fine;

https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-lazy-loading/

Cheers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register