The latest wordpress update messed-up the template

• Posted in : cvCard WP
  • khalil
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve recently installed the latest WordPress update and caused a disorder on the template.
    Can you please help me out?

Normally, I should have 4 separate pages (Blog – About me – Contact and Resume) after the update, they were listed all on the same page.

(I’ve attached my login info privately)

Thank you.

serkan

Hi,
    I tried to login your wordpress panel and I am getting fatal error message.
    Could you please contact your hosting company to get help for WordPress version downgrade?
    Example; 5.4.2
    Thanks

khalil
    Participant

Hi Serkan,

The fatal error should be fixed right now by deactivating the “Gutenberg” plugin.
    Can you please help at this stage?

Thank you

serkan

Hi,
    Please check out your related url.
    Thanks

khalil
    Participant

Wonderful! thank you Serkan.

serkan

You are welcome :) We’d be very happy if you can spare a minute to rate the theme on ThemeForest. Your feedback will boost our motivation and help us to work harder on future updates.

https://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you for your support.

khalil
    Participant

Done :)

DFM1
    Participant

I’m having the exact same problem following the update even after deactivating plugins, and I’m unable to downgrade.

Is Pixel Wars planning to update the CvCard theme for better compatibility with 5.6 WordPress update??

serkan

Hi,
    We are planning to release an update but until we fix the issue, you can contact your hosting company to get help about downgrade the WordPress version.
    Thanks

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi, we haven’t tested the theme with WP 5.6 yet. Can you try installing the “Version Control for jQuery” plugin and navigate to “Settings > jQuery Version Control” and set;

jQuery version : jQuery Core 1.12.4
    jQuery Migrate version : jQuery Migrate 1.4.1

and see if it works fine.

Btw, we plan to test the theme with WP 5.6 and release a new update in a week or so.

Cheers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register