Toolbar disappeared / Filter categories / Banners

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • kalevski
    Participant

Hi,

1. The top toolbar with Customize | New | Refresh | Edit page | Edit with elementor | etc. disappeared on the homepage and it won’t allow me to customize the page. On other pages it’s visible.

2. How can I filter the categories? For example, on the homepage I only want blog post from a certain category. Also, on another page, I want to have the same visual form as the homepage, but with another category of blog posts. I can not see that option, looked also in the manual, without succes.

3. I would like to place a banner between the first block of elements “stuff, food, travel, instagram” and listed posts “Enjoy little things”. Is that possible?

Best regards!

serkan

Hi,
    1) You can check the screenshot below. When I checked your homepage, I displayed the toolbar.
    https://ibb.co/f45LvRG
    2) I may have such a recommendation for you; You can mark the posts you want to show as stick posts. In this way, if you select only sticky posts on the slider, you will show your specific posts.
    3) You cannot add your advert post to the Featured area, but you can add it to every other area.
    If you go to settings > reading > you can choose your homepage and blog page then save it.
    Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register