URGENT ERROR

• Posted in : Lahanna
  • andrea
    Participant

There is something wrong with the website.

I get this error: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function using_index_permalinks() on null in /home/customer/www/foodstories.com.cy/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api.php:403 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/foodstories.com.cy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/core/Supercacher/Supercacher.php(175): get_rest_url() #1 /home/customer/www/foodstories.com.cy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/core/Supercacher/Supercacher_Posts.php(31): SiteGround_Optimizer\Supercacher\Supercacher->purge_rest_cache() #2 /home/customer/www/foodstories.com.cy/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/core/Supercacher/Supercacher_Posts.php(156): SiteGround_Optimizer\Supercacher\Supercacher_Posts->purge_post_cache(1884) #3 /home/customer/www/foodstories.com.cy/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(294): SiteGround_Optimizer\Supercacher\Supercacher_Posts->purge_all_post_cache(1884) #4 /home/customer/www/foodstories.com.cy/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(1884, Array) #5 /home/customer/ww in /home/customer/www/foodstories.com.cy/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api.php on line 403

What can I do? https://foodstories.com.cy/

serkan

Hi @andrea,
    I would recommend you to deactivate Supercacher plugin. If you are looking for a cache plugin, you may use an alternative one.
    Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register