Warning Error occurs when people try to comment on my blog posts

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • quintanillaj
    Participant

Hey there. I bought the Blogger theme and Im currently using the one that is called ERIC… Its been about two months I believe. I love it, it looks amazing. However since Im a new blogger, I recently realized that anyone who attempts to comment gets an error message once they hit submit. The messages end up going through but it results in people trying multiple times because they think its not working…

The message they get is… well its a really long message (I took a screen shot) but the first like says “Warning:Missing argument 2 for Endurance_Page_Cache::comment() in/home3/quintanillaj/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/endurance-page-cache.php on line 167″… then it gives a lot of other warnings that say “Warning:cannot modify header information…” and such…

(If there is any way I can attach the screen shop please let me know and I will)..

Did I perhaps upload it incorrectly? Is there anyway to fix this without having to re-do the entire website again?

Please let me know. Thank you guys very much for the help. It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    –James Quintanilla

serkan

Hi James,
    Please deactivate your cache plugin and try it again. The message says that you are getting error message because of the cache plugin.
    Thanks

quintanillaj
    Participant

Hi there. Thank you for getting back to me. I was able to disable the Endurance Page Cache pluggin and tried again. However, that did not seem to work. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions. I will be more than happy to try them.

Thanks,
    James

serkan

Hi James,
    When you deactivate the cache plugin also did you clear the old caches?
    I would recommend you to deactivate all your third party plugin and activate them one by one and try it again.
    Also, could you provide me your related URL, please?
    Thanks

quintanillaj
    Participant

Hey there… The URL to my website is http://www.designinglife.biz … But if you try to comment on any of the blog posts you get the error message… Here is the link to my latest blog post: http://designinglife.biz/dioskouros-hostel-review-athens-greece/

I did clear the old cache… The endurance cache pluggin is still deactivated just in case… I also attempted to deactivate all third party pluggins and tried but I got an error message as well..

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

–James

serkan

Hi James,
    I will forward this topic to our wordpress developer but I need you to do something. Please download the latest version of the theme from your account and try to manually update it.
    https://www.pixelwars.org/forums/topic/how-to-update-your-theme/
    Thanks

quintanillaj
    Participant

Thank you. I am going to try and update it manually in a few minutes and see if that works. Thank you so much for your help. Ill let you know the outcome.

–James

quintanillaj
    Participant

Hi there,

After deleting the theme and re-installing it, it still gives the same warning.

I tried a few of the other suggestions again. I disabled the third party pluggins. I noticed after disabling them, I got fewer “warnings” after commenting. There were only two lines of warnings as opposed to the 7 previous lines of warnings. The warning about the Endurance Cache Pluggin is still the first line though.

–James

serkan

Hi James,
    Okay, thanks for the feedback. Our WordPress developer will contact you and solve the issue.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi, based on this page https://github.com/bluehost/endurance-page-cache I’d say it’s a plugin from BlueHost, probably installed as an MU plugin. If you have questions about it, please contact their tech support. Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register