Whitespace in portfolio lightbox items

• Posted in : Readme
  • bonbonelan
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having a bit of trouble with one of my portfolio items. It’s a lightbox gallery. The item generates a huge white space beneath it. You can see the error live on my page, here: http://elansamuel.com/work/

Thanks!

serkan

Hi bonbonelan,

Portfolio shortcodes should be like that. And also please check that you chose lightbox gallery on the right-hand side under the details box.

[portfolio_lightbox_image first_item=”yes” title=”” url=””]

[portfolio_lightbox_image title=”” url=””]

[portfolio_lightbox_image title=”” url=””]

Thanks

bonbonelan
    Participant

Hi Serkan,

Thanks for your reply. I changed the shortcodes to include “portfolio” before “lightbox image” and verified that the “lightbox gallery” selector is correctly chosen in the item. However, the long white space is still there. Maybe there’s a CSS issue that needs correcting?

Thanks!

serkan

Hi bonbonelan,
    Just want to double check, you wrote the first item shortcode for the first item, right?
    Actually it is so wierd but anyway, this custom css code can solve your issue.

.portfolio .media-box > p { display: none; }

Thanks

bonbonelan
    Participant

Hi Serkan,

Yes, I have the first_item shortcode in place on the first item. The CSS worked! Thanks very much.

As an aside, do you notice the thumbnails loading slightly large, then shrinking down on the page? Do you know what might be causing that?

http://elansamuel.com/work/

-Elan

serkan

Hi Elan,
    It looks like the same size. I just checked the dimensions.
    Hard reload the browser again. Same times they can hold the old caches.

bonbonelan
    Participant

Excellent. Thank you so much!

serkan

You’re welcome, please don’t forget to rate the theme on themeforest if you liked it, thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register