Why is the Blog button on the nav menu duplicating with each post?

• Posted in : ikonik
  • oneflowman
    Participant

Today I posted my 2nd Blog post and it seems to have caused the Blog button on the home page’s nav menu to duplicate. It seems that with every post, it adds a new blog button. I am not sure what would cause that. The blog page itself when I directly go to the link looks fine, but each link on the nav menu appears to link directly to a specific post instead of the blog page, even though I have it pointed at that page in the nav menu widget.

I looked through the template settings and didn’t see anything that seemed it would relate to that. These are the relevant settings I have set:

https://imgur.com/a/63tPlXs

If there’s other information I can provide, please let me know.

oneflowman
    Participant

I guess it happens when linking to the Posts page from the nav menu. I have another blog page that is formatted a bit differently that works without being designated as the posts page and the issue doesn’t occur when I link to that one. I am just going to set it to that for now.

Maybe the posts page is meant for some other purpose and I am misunderstanding.

serkan

Hi,
    Please go to appearance > widgets > homepage navigation menu > homepage menu item > navigation menu > choose blog and save it.
    Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register