"About me" widget not adding image

• Posted in : TheBlogger
  • remibmedia
    Participant

I have the “about me” widget set up except it will not let me add an image to it. The browse button will click but it will not open up my photos to choose from.

serkan

Hi, When uploading your image, you need to set Link Url = File Url Size : Full Size and then click on “Insert Into Post” button.
    Thanks

remibmedia
    Participant

Hi Serkan,
    thank you for the response but I a m not sure you understood the issue. The widget will not open photos for me to choose from at all. When I set up the widget, every field works but the browse button to add an image does nothing when clicked.
    The issue is not that the photo is not showing up, it’s that I can’t add one at all through the widget.

serkan

Hi,
    Could you please provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Thanks

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just tested the widget for the image adding button and the result is ok on my side. But maybe a third-party plugin may cause a problem. If you give an access to your wp admin, I will check it.

Thanks

remibmedia
    Participant

Sorry I thought I had relpied already! After replying again just noticed the error saying reply content can’t be empty – my bad!

serkan

Hi,
    I will discuss this topic with our developer and i will keep you updated.
    Thanks

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi, you have a very old version of the theme on your site. Please update to the latest version and try again.

How To Update Your Theme:
    https://www.pixelwars.org/forums/topic/how-to-update-your-theme/

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register