Cant find or access theme templates – frustrated

• Posted in : Efor
  • jonnie jensen
    Participant

Hi,

I have been conversing with you on ThemeForest to try and resolve this for a week. It is as simple as I want to update my site but cannot find any of the site templates to do this.

Tonight I have imported the demo content . This was after I had to work out what plug-in was conflicting with PixelWars Core / the theme. It seems Math Rank SEO was.

All the content import has done is mess up the main navigation, add some blank pages Course and Shop and not give me the templates of the Judy West that I was importing.

I did not want to pay for the support again. This should not be such a problem. If it is my fault then so be it – please tell me so I understand. I do have a basic enough knowledge of using a WordPress Theme and Emulator though. It makes no sense.

I just need to get on with my business though and not waste anymore time struggling to simply add and edit pages.

I know you will be helpful as you always are but I wish I had not had to ask you.

I want to utilise from the theme

https://themes.pixelwars.org/efor/demo-04/
    https://themes.pixelwars.org/efor/demo-06/

I would also really like for no Plug In conflicts if you have any guidance there.

Thank you,
    Jonnie

serkan

Hi Jonnie,
    I would like to help you. Do you want to get demo 04 or demo 06 ? I will import the demo content for you. If you handle any issue related to third party plugins in the future, you should contact to plugin’s author and they suppose to solve the issue. The theme developers don’t have control over third party plugins.
    Thanks

jonnie jensen
    Participant

Demo 6 – thank you.

I’m really confused why I could not do this myself.

Can I take an existing page and apply a template to it e.g. homepage? Or do I need to copy and paste it all over?

I think your themes are attractive and well bundled with features and plugins. I really do think that your documentation could be better and possibly an open-forum where buyers could support each other.

PlugIns – I appreciate the situation with plug-ins but if you had a list of known plug-ins that conflicted then it would be very helpful for your buyers. Just a suggestion.

As far as I could work out the plug-in I was having most trouble with was Pixelwars Core. Of course I knew it could not be conflicting with the theme but WordPress told me that was the cause of the problem.

When I turned that off everything worked. In trying to get these templates imported I had to work out which plug-in did not like the your plugin. It’s just a list of reported problems and it would be helpful.

Overall it has taken more 10 days to try and resolve this. I should have just paid for the support again but I couldnt be sure if this was my fault and I would simply make it happen again. Accessing theme templates should be easy.

When I first bought the Theme I could access the template in Elementor “my Templates”. they are not there now and again I dont know why this is or how to resolve it. Documentation or videos should be improved.

You asked via email recently for 5 star rating on ThemeForest. These would need to be improvements to get 5 star.

I appreciate your service and support ~ thank you.

Jonnie

serkan

Hi Jonnie,
    Could you provide me your wp admin details via our private content box below?
    Btw, can I import the same demo content for you? Do you have any content in your website? You can take your backups and I can import a fresh copy of the theme and activate the necessary plugins.

jonnie jensen
    Participant

Hi
    I did give my wp admin details in the private content box when I started the support ticket. I will do so again.

Little confused. I have a full website live. I do not want to delete it. And I do know how to install a theme.

I want to update my site and utilise Efor6.

When you announce to buyers you have a new version of the theme available what are we supposed to do to utilise it?

Can the content automatically swap over or do I have to rebuild it?

Thanks

jonnie jensen
    Participant

I have just made a back up of the site – July 1st 2020 @ 12:16pm

jonnie jensen
    Participant

Hello?
    What is happening?

serkan

Hi,
    I could not login your website that is why i asked but you already had the demo content. Please check out this related topic for how to update the theme.
    https://www.pixelwars.org/forums/topic/how-to-update-your-theme/
    Thanks

jonnie jensen
    Participant

I’m sorry but I am really very VERY FRUSTRATED now.
    $58 and three days to be told something I have already done.

It is obvious the theme is up to date. Why send me a link telling me how to update my theme when it is clear I have already done that?

Your support is not helpful. I use many many other services where support is paid for and received in communication. Either via live chat or via phone. Not spread over multiple days only to be given a dead end answer that is zero help to me.

Why are you telling me I already have the demo content but not telling me how to use it? How is that support?

I have spent the last month trying to make it work, paid an outsourcer to help me, then finally paid your support fee again.

If you can see it in my site and I am asking you the question, why not help me access it?!!!!

The reason I did not want to pay the support fee again was because how frustrating it was the first time I paid for it.

Where is the demo content?
    How do I bring into Elementor and utilise it in my theme?

You have not told me. Your documentation does not tell me. You provide no videos or user community support. I am just left sitting here for another day simply wondering how on earth I can find the demo content and adapt it to use in my current.

This is very basic stuff. I should be an easy support problem to assist.
    3 days to get to the point where you send me a link to something you can see I have already done – i.e. update to Efor6 – and tell me I already have the demo content but not tell me how to utilise it.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE NEW EFOR 6 TEMPLATES IN MY CURRENT EFOR SITE.

WHERE DO I FIND THEM?
    HOW DO I PULL THEM INTO ELEMENTOR?

You sent me an email asking me to give the theme 5 stars. Are you kidding me?

Sorry to be so upset but using your theme is impacting my business in bad way. That is why I am upset.

serkan

Hi Jonnie,
    I have read all our conversations above from the beginning. We presented a new demo sample. The easiest way to do this was to run the “one-click demo import” plugin once and then edit it through the pages. We have created documentation for this. The reason I asked you to update was that avoiding a missing part. If you have loaded the demo content, you need to come to the page content and click edit with elementor. I believe that I have made my best efforts as support. We provide a return within a maximum of 48 hours for any issue you receive or fail. This is clearly stated in the ThemeForest account. Frankly, I would like to state that I am very sorry that I could not please you. Nevertheless, I would like to state that I am ready to assist you in any matter.
    Have a nice day.

jonnie jensen
    Participant

If you go into my Pages – which is where I think you are saying those templates will be – I cannot see them.

That is the whole problem. I cannot see the templates in my Pages to edit.

I really need you to show me where they are because no matter how hard I look I cannot find them.

Thank you

serkan

Hi,
    You can check out this related images;
    https://ibb.co/xX23cKt
    https://ibb.co/3TfXWKNWe
    Btw our developer told me that they will update Elementor Templates Library with the next version as well.
    Thanks

jonnie jensen
    Participant

I do not know what you are showing me with that image.

Are you suggesting I do not know how to open Elemenator?!

I know how to use Elementor.

As I keep asking, nowhere in my Worpdress install can i find the updated templates.

I feel like I am asking the same thing over and over again but you keep responding with something different.

Can you see the updated templates in my WordPress (as drafts I presume) so that I can update them for use in my website http://teamsuperdad.com?

If you can see them please tell me where they are so I can use them.

If you cannot see them the please help me put them into my WordPress so I can use the Efor6 theme update.

This is quite simply the very basic problem I have.

I know how to use Elementor. Maybe not an expert but I do know how to launch it!

Thank you – please help me resolve this and move forward. Thank you

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, sorry for the frustration, I have just logged in to your site and added “Demo 06 – Homepage” to your Pages, you can edit it with Elementor as you like.

Have a nice day!

jonnie jensen
    Participant

Thank you. Can you please add all the pages of the theme Efor demon-6. Thank you

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

also added Demo 06 – Contact page, other pages are pretty much same with other demos.

jonnie jensen
    Participant

Thank you .
    But I do not have the other original pages.

All I have is the pages that I have made from the Theme Templates when they used to be in Elementor My Templates.

I dont have copies of the original theme pages. Why cant I just pull them all in?

How can I utilise the new header?

I want to change my Start Here page to use the “How it Works” element at the bottom of https://themes.pixelwars.org/efor/demo-06/services/#

Why is this so hard? There are basically 6 pages in the theme plus a header.
    How do I use the theme templates to update my site please?

I just want to use https://themes.pixelwars.org/efor/demo-06 to create an updated version of my site.

If what I am asking is a problem then please explain why so I can ask someone else. I paid the Service Charge again to get more help.

Does everyone have this much trouble finding the theme templates or have I done something wrong?

Thank you

ahmetsali
    Keymaster

Hi again, we have imported Demo 06 to your site but since you are using a custom header it doesn’t look the same with our demo site.

Here is demo 06 homepage, you can start customizing it with Elementor;

https://www.teamsuperdad.com/demo-06-homepage/

jonnie jensen
    Participant

Thank you.
    I also look forward to the next update with the new template in my Template Library.

Be well

Hilasch
    Participant

Hi,

I also want to have the steps on my site and don’t know how to do it. Can you help me as well?

serkan

Hi @hilasch
    You can create a new topic related to this issue.
    Thanks

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register