Lightbox Customizations and Disabling – ReadMe

• Posted in : Readme
  • Stephen Clark
    Participant

Hi:

I have a lot of images on my site that are there for folks to download (they are desktop wallpapers). In the lightbox view, when I right click on the image, I don’t see a ‘download’ or ‘view image’ option in my alt menu (Mac OSX – most updated version).  So to that end, I have several questions:

1. Is there a way to enable the alt menu to include options to “Download the Image”?

2. Is there a way to include a ‘Download’ button in the Lightbox view when viewing an image? – maybe under the image?

3. If not of the above options are available/possible, is there a way to disable the built in lightbox so I can use a different Lightbox script that may offer more flexibility to customize?

Thanks!

Great theme! I’m all in with it. Been doing some tweaking and customizations of it within a child theme and really liking all the detailed features of the theme!!

Thanks,
    Stephen

serkan
    Stephen Clark
    Participant

Is there a way to disable the Lightbox (Fluidbox) all together?

I’m seeing a bug with the Lightbox (Fluidbox) on the page below (and all similar ones)…when you go to a secondary or third tab, and then try to click on a thumbnail to generate the larger view of the image, the larger image does not display in the Lightbox (Fluidbox) treatment unless you resize the browser a bit.

I tried going into the functions.php and commenting out the lines calling fluidbox.min.js and fluidbox.css but when I did that, for some reason it crashed the tab ‘shortcodes’ that I am using on some of my pages

http://www.sgclark.com/sandbox/wallpapers/epl/

Seeing these bugs in Chrome and Safari on OSX (latest version).

Stephen Clark
    Participant

Disregard the above post dated 5 Nov @ 3:32. I found how to disable the Lightbox from another post/string. Thanks for your help!

serkan

Okay, good luck :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register