Warning when posting to blog

• Posted in : Efor
  • alarin
    Participant

I got a warning message, every time i add some article to the blog. It appeares for 2 seconds and then disappears.

Warning: Undefined array key “post_type” in /wp-content/plugins/jet-popup/includes/post-type.php on line 213

What is this about and how to fix?

serkan

Hi, When I searched for this message in the internet server, they wrote that third party plugins may be the cause.
    Please deactivate your third party plugins and try it again.
    Thanks

alarin
    Participant

This is too general a suggestion to fix. it must also work with other plugins.

These are the plugins that came with the theme – Jetpack, Amelia, Tutor LMS, etc.

serkan

Hi, What I am trying to say is the third party plugins you install other than the plugins that come with our theme. It might be one or two. I think it should not be difficult to detect and deactivate them. I don’t know which plugins you installed later as I don’t have your login details.
    Thanks

alarin
    Participant

Deactivating cannot be a solution, since i do not install plugins that i do not intend to use.

There must be a fix, so that everything works together normally.

Plugins that i have installed additionally are not random plugins programmed by a beginner schoolboy, but respectable plugins such as Duplicator and Quiz And Survey Master, which probably work in every website without any errors.

I’m pretty sure that this Jetpack and Jetpop plugin came with your theme. (Warning: Undefined array key “post_type” in /wp-content/plugins/jet-popup/includes/post-type.php on line 213)

alarin
    Participant

If i deactivate Jetpop plugin, error message disappeares.

Jetpop came with your theme, i did not install it separately.

So what is the fix?

serkan

Hi,
    I will forward this topic to our wordpress developer and i will keep you updated.
    Thanks

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi, please update your theme first. Then update bundled plugins one by one.

How To Update Your Theme:
    https://www.pixelwars.org/forums/topic/how-to-update-your-theme/

– Update the bundled plugins from your “Appearance > Install Theme Plugins” page.
    – Clear your cache.

Changelog:
    https://www.pixelwars.org/themes/efor/

Thanks

alarin
    Participant

You said you will fix the issue with an update in a week. You will let me know when the update is done? after that I update myself? a bit confusing messages coming from you.

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

Hi, I saw that your site is running on the PHP 8.2. Please use PHP 8.1 for now. Some third-party plugins are not fully compatible with PHP 8.2 yet. You can see your current PHP version in your “Site Health” page (***.net/wp-admin/site-health.php).

You will be get notified when the update is released.

Thanks

alarin
    Participant

I changed to PHP 8.1 but the message did not disappear. All same.

serkan

Hi,
    If you have cache plugin please clean the cache. If the problem still persists, can you write your wp admin information in the private content box below?
    Thank you

Mehmet S.
    Keymaster

The value, WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY, has either been enabled by WP_DEBUG or added to your configuration file. This will make warning messages display on your site.

It’s best to set WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY to false, please ask your hosting provider to do this if you’re unsure.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress:
    https://developer.wordpress.org/advanced-administration/debug/debug-wordpress/

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register